Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ticket finished

isnt sure we gonna put that formula

pls change it. any user like this. because very bad. we cant rob and hunt. pls change pls. all users want change...

First of all , I dont see any reason to chance it , if I am wrong please correct me , but as I know, nobody complained about ticket formula untill now. Try to focus more on the real problems like bugs , anti-cheats and things like that. I am sure that players opinion matters when big chances are made , that-s why it would be better if moderators will post some polls . Like was done before , with multi account , it can be done again with ticket system , those are real big changes wich affect every player. We dont need polls for every change , like introducing some avatars wich can be found on google. I dont know how decissions like that can be taken without asking the players , in the end they are the ones who play your game. More players = more income to your company
    Last edited by 4EverSky; 08-07-2012 at 07:08 PM.

sem multi acc (bilhetes infinito)

com multi acc (bilhetes limitado)

We have decided to keep the current ticket system (that has been in place for r57) and we'll be discussing a new system for r59.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton