Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: grrrrrrrr

Default grrrrrrrr

francesco iovino

10:39 (0 minuti fa)

a kayako
    143 229 6216500
    144 229 578963
    nothing wrong with that?and where is the money it certainly could not be 6kk of statistics?I ended up just over 1 million and the rest of you think I have smoked it?

my id is this id=15844437

u can explain better? i dont understand what u mean

Quote Originally Posted by incursore View Post
    francesco iovino

10:39 (0 minuti fa)

a kayako
    143 229 6216500
    144 229 578963
    nothing wrong with that?and where is the money it certainly could not be 6kk of statistics?I ended up just over 1 million and the rest of you think I have smoked it?

my id is this id=15844437

Respect doesn't mean stats , maybe that player bought drugs and the money end up there . soo i think that situation is okay . Iff you think that player is using any cheats send ticket too : support.thecrims.com

NiceGuns: I appreciate the effort, but if you don't understand the question or if you don't know the answer, please don't answer. You're confusing the players and not helping.

Incursore - we'll look into this, thanks.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    NiceGuns: I appreciate the effort, but if you don't understand the question or if you don't know the answer, please don't answer. You're confusing the players and not helping.

Incursore - we'll look into this, thanks.
    I try to help , not to confuse anyone sorry

So I had 59 billion in the bank .. When I went to pick up the money to buy drugs before he reached the ship ... I clicked the button withdraws money .. I and 'out the words "something' went wrong 'and the money is gone ... by the change than those first two days show that the money was .. Then there were more 'cause a bug I had cleared the money from the bank

if u talking in beta, u need to do that 2 times, cuz a bug click 2times whitdraws money, see if results

no beta.. round 57 grrrrrrrrrr