Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Hey Sir. Memox

Default Hey Sir. Memox

Good afternoon sir Memox, I and many players aren't happy with these changes that you are doing at the game, you should use the "Poll option" to know the point of the players(customers) if they like it or not, and then, if the players like, you can add it on the beta to test it and later put on TheCrims.You even don't see if the players approves the idea or not.

I would also complain about the crew, I won't mention names, but since some days ago, the game are being manipulated too much and you knows this. I think that you should give chances for new people to help with the manages, because this way, in around 1 year your game will have less than 1.000 online. THX SIR MEMOX (Mr.Careca) hehehehe
    Last edited by sohlamentuo; 08-08-2012 at 08:01 PM.

We are open to suggestions as to what features should be modified and what shouldn't. But relying on players feedback through polls is generally a bad idea, polls are inconclusive and easily manipulated.

Regarding Crew, you are being vague, throwing random accuses which I don't like. You either have something to say, or you don't. And mr. memox is focusing on his development duties, he's not managing TC Crew anymore.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Hello Sohla ,,

1st part ,, we already making players feedback ,, we getting useful feedback from moderators and supporters and have a long discussion about it ,, polls never get correct result ,, unless we do some more extra addition .

even so ,, u still can send ur feedback here in forum or to any crew member ,, which we can take ur feedback to the planing section .

for the 2nd part ,, if u have anything againest any crew member ,, u can contact kirk or any other crew member which can investigate about it .

Good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

[

Regarding Crew, you are being vague, throwing random accuses which I don't like. You either have something to say, or you don't. And mr. memox is focusing on his development duties, he's not managing TC Crew anymore.[/QUOTE]

I can ... I wonder how now no one is talking about dirty stats anymore , and they only do it when only some " Special Players " are in top .. weird don t u think? . Maybe u guys think that we are sleeping and we don t see , but we are not , and most important we play the game and we know who does what and how so .... If 2 rounds ago players from top 5 got banned for dirty with 15 kk max stats on them Uhhah , now and last round acc with more then 40 kk are clean . NICE One Keep up the Good work and it will happen what Sohla said .

Having 40kk of stats does not imply that all those stats come from accounts who broke rules (eg. are dirty). Having 15kk of stats from which 90% come from banned account can mean that your profit is illicit, leading therefore to ban. We haven't banned for dirty stats lately because the amount of dirty stats has decreased significantly compared to previous rounds. For two reasons:

1. Less players use multiaccounts - they learned the rules, and know we will catch them.
    2. They know the risk of receiving massive skill donations.

You might be seeing what they do and what they do not, but we have a clearer picture. We see numbers and actions. Your arguments are based on rumors, which most of the times can be deceiving.

You keep on saying that we favor teams, though, if I look at the Hall of Fame I can see a variety of winners. If we would be favoring someone, don't you think that they would win every round? From all the bans this round, the only one who publicly complained was Mamiaa, but that is expected of him. Only later to admit that he bought stats from other players.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, each case will be judged individually. Rule 13 right? So if u say that u see numbers and actions the abuse should ve seen some actions i think and they know what im talking about so i wont get into that.
    I never said that u guys help other teams, and btw in the last 4 years that im playing this game i think i know all the teams that won , almoust the same teams , old players , that crew banned in the last 2 3 rounds 4 reasons that now don t apply anymore.
    And btw im not talking about rumors , i gave proof to some abuse members not one time , several times ... As u see they did nothing . And if u think that banning a 100 k respect acc 4 using hunt bot but not banning the 3 kk respect one that helped him to make a ga its a good thing OK ... But now go ask some of the old players what they think about the last round .So rumors can t be spreaded by 20 guys ... Thx

Quote Originally Posted by InsanyTY View Post
    Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, each case will be judged individually. Rule 13 right? So if u say that u see numbers and actions the abuse should ve seen some actions i think and they know what im talking about so i wont get into that.
    I never said that u guys help other teams, and btw in the last 4 years that im playing this game i think i know all the teams that won , almoust the same teams , old players , that crew banned in the last 2 3 rounds 4 reasons that now don t apply anymore.
    And btw im not talking about rumors , i gave proof to some abuse members not one time , several times ... As u see they did nothing . And if u think that banning a 100 k respect acc 4 using hunt bot but not banning the 3 kk respect one that helped him to make a ga its a good thing OK ... But now go ask some of the old players what they think about the last round .So rumors can t be spreaded by 20 guys ... Thx
    Sad is a game as cool as TheCrims go slowly ending , Waiting here 1 year, max players online it's 500 to 1k
    2 years sure finish game

remember when he was round 17 a 21? Online: 5 a 7k

now max 2k

Corruption in the game = will end soon enough ! 2 years sure TC R.I.P

Hey Sir. Memox careful who you let take care of your game

why speak without proves?

a lote of players says is corruption blabla but dont show proves for what they say

The Crims is falling apart!

1st. what a LOL, hey You`re saying that u see only 500-1k players online but check any low respect and see his international position , then talk about end of the crims,

for examply
    Selavini
    #7520 <<< his international poll

and remember all players dont play at the same time world wide

2nd. Respect Rules & other people and you will be respected ~~~~

good luck
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!