Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Teamspeak Server!

Hello guys! I have a teamspeak server and no one joins cuz i had it for an old forum! I would like to offer it for TC what do you think? For those who dont know teamspeak is a communication live program like skype but only with voice and much faster from skype msn or other programs! no lag clear voice and etc.. What do you think? shall i share it with you and set it up for TC? every opinion will help Feedback,ideas everything here! Thanks

I think memox dnt will aprove this.. cauz he read only the best friends him tell for put in game.. and u will put this where ?? in site thecrims?? Good luck for u

Actually i dont ask memox to advertise me or something or this server wont have any connection with tc server...teamspeak will be mine and i just offer it to players for help

A TS3 server it's pretty easy to create and advertise, the problem is that most of the TC players are already used to skype and most of them never heard of TS. The only advantage for a TS server is that many players can make a "confference" and not have lag, but then again when there are too many people in, they will start insulting eachother and since we have a big diversity of players from alot of countries, we can't moderate such thing => we can't assure a good communication.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Well of course there will not be only 1 channel for all countries...as i think i will create diffrent channel for every country and some subchannels in country's channel...there will be moderators and admins in server...i can also make a bot that will disable insulting words by kicking the player of the server or something like that...i can also make the server to work with priority microphone that means that the admin of the channel can control who speak or not so in a case of GA for example not talking all together...well the problem arent all those things...the problem is that who will join the server? i want to make channels and etc i have time but i want to see people enjoing my work...not to do it for nothing..

Good idea, but there is one problem : Few players use this forum and they can't see your idea IMO it's cool idea, but if you want to cooperate with TC Crew in managing of TS server, maybe ask them for putting advertise in Newspaper or at Facebook Fanpage