Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Why you let some players to use bot

Why your people (crew team) let some players to use bot for hunt? From some round the same players use toys for fast attack and operations and you ignore this. Example this man:

ID: 241099

This above two times get ban because bot use and someone unban him. Now they transfer dirty stats to other.

Next person:

ID: 13374580

And group from Romanian (like ID: 15642281, ID: 13466621, ID: 6592203, ID: 3624281), who every round use toys to make huge stats. And sorry, I forgot about WSK who attack me with 0,3s < when he can't hit me with by hands, they turn bot.

So whom I have to pay to be able to play it on the bot without any consequences? I want the same privileges. And... don't write bulshit that above players play clean. I test this round who used some toys, watching reaction for atack etc., using bot to. Memox if your pupil still let play some boters I will pay for make other bot and give each players and no one will hunt in the clubs.

We accept huge bribes every round from a select, but different group of players, so we then facilitate their wins. We then split those bribes among ourselves, and we make huge profits.

True story.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgALo...eature=related
    this is a bot someone raise in youtube from round 55. it seems is working and in this round if u see the video. Stop the Bots Now!

5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.

this is in the rules we accept.