Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Angry New change in game !!!!!

Few days ago we saw that u made a new change in game ... a weird one , so we see that we can t make more then 1 atack on a gang with the same spy , cause he is getting kicked:-s , WHY THE Change During the game? AND Like Always 80 % of the players DOn t like the change (facepalm). So now the question is ,are u going to leave it like this ???? Anyway its just funny how u change the game in day 120 , but maybe we are all beta testers now (flex) . Good job , good ideea , keep it up (flex) .

I agree with bebynho.
    Really i dont understand why Crew make this stupid change. I think more than 80% players thinking TC is changing in bad way.
    Clap for developers,Crew. This change is really shit. Dear Crew u dont know how play in TC. U dont know current gameplay, so please dont listen
    ideas idiots and players who dont have knowledge about game.

Cheers

Guys let me tell you exactly why your not happy with this change... because you can no longer milk gangs to literally no stats!!

This is why the change was implemented during the round. When the new gang system was introduced at the beginning of this round the aim was to try to get more gangs up and active. As has been proven throughout this round this hasn't happened and people were abusing the system placing rabbits in gangs then totally milking them taking advantage of the rabbit not being kicked. This is far from fair on those new and less established players trying to play the game by the rules.

Your judgement of 80% is also laughable. I think you will find that the majority of players unhappy with this change are those that are in the gangs placing rabbits in other gangs!

Last edited by Frazer2k4; 09-09-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Guys let me tell you exactly why your not happy with this change... because you can no longer milk gangs to literally no stats!!

This is why the change was implemented during the round. When the new gang system was introduced at the beginning of this round the aim was to try to get more gangs up and active. As has been proven throughout this round this hasn't happened and people were abusing the system placing rabbits in gangs then totally milking them taking advantage of the rabbit not being kicked. This is far from fair on those new and less established players trying to play the game by the rules

Tell me now, how I can make FK stats 250k power without GA? Training is available until level Don. So ? In my opinion
    You block gaining benefits (stats) not only for TOP players, but for newbies too.
    A lot of newbies players dont have ideas how they can make fk stats without GAs

Old player will be fine and make fk stats because have experience and knowledge, but newbie?
    This change leads to even greater advantage Top players between newbie.
    Last edited by Agresywny; 09-09-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Ofc players may need some GA to reach FK rank, but as things stood the system was being ABUSED hence why we took action during the round and changed it. Cover is allowed so those more "established" players can cover friends or new gang members. People have got to used to making stats too easy, and robbing fk in the first few days is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    You block gaining benefits (stats) not only for TOP players, but for newbies too.
    I think you will find that its blocking TOP players more.... how many newbies do you see here complaining about this change ??? -.- Thats exactly why its changed because we need to make things fairer in the game and give more players an equal chance.

Personally i would like to see no training what so ever, and robbery stats slightly reduced so that making rabbits is even less usefull for those choosing to cheat.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

So now i write some problems with this change:
    1. Transfering stats via GA between Friends.
    2. When u won GA, also kick "rabbit"
    3a) Leader make safe gang (30ppls) and someone hit him (GA). Gang will be disolve and 30 ppls dont have gg.
    3b) Also if gang 30ppls WON, also gang will be disolve

(clap)

1. Will be fixed with put "auto-kick" option to enable or disable
    2. Leader can invite back this "rabbit"
    3a). I think, that it isn't their intention, they should make correction in script, which will give leader to CO when leader will be kicked.
    3b) Same as 3a
    Last edited by LowcaZiemniakow; 09-09-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcaZiemniakow View Post
    1. Will be fixed with put "auto-kick" option to enable or disable
    2. Leader can invite back this "rabbit"
    3a). It isn't their intention, they will make correction in script, which will give leader to CO when leader will be kicked.
    3b) Same as 3a
    So first test this change in beta not introduce SHIT in normal.
    And lol no in 120 day

It was introduced after only 24h at BETA which i admit probably wasnt the best of ideas, but the reason it was introduced so fast was because of people abusing it using rabbits day after day to milk innocent gangs. If we hadnt have made the adjustments to hookers straight after we found out and "tested at beta first" I think you would be here complaining the opposite....

Your issues listed agresywny will be looked at.

#1 to be discussed
    #2 is not a problem, its exactly why it was introduced in the first place
    #3 Minor changes to be made

Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post

#2 is not a problem, its exactly why it was introduced in the first place

It is problem! For example 2 gg HUNT

1gg:
    A,B
    2gg:
    C,D

Player A make ga for C and player C also make GA on A.
    Player A smack and loose.

before change * Player C see Gang Player A loose, so smack and WIN
    after change * Player C will be kicked from GG and GA is CANCELED