Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

i think bad idea. low players joining a gang and he doesnt login game for days. they dont care about their account. no need this change.

The moderator make new rules, and we as a player obey the rules that the moderator make. if we didnt like the new rules, we can leave the game, hopefully the moderator can see the new rules are bad. but i think the new rules make the crims more interesting. we as a player feel challenged to be better each rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by sunstar View Post
    The moderator make new rules, and we as a player obey the rules that the moderator make. if we didnt like the new rules, we can leave the game, hopefully the moderator can see the new rules are bad. but i think the new rules make the crims more interesting. we as a player feel challenged to be better each rounds.
    DUDE WHo AR U ?? REALLy ?! do u understand the change??? Why do u think that this game has Beta? pls ....

We removed the change for now, it will be implemented a similar one for round 59. Sorry about the problems that we may have created, it was intended for solving something else, but it didn't go as well as we planned. Sorry again.
    Last edited by Cristian; 09-10-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
    We removed the change for now, it will be implemented a similar one for round 59. Sorry about the problems that we may have created, it was intended for solving something else, but it didn't go as well as we planned. Sorry again.
    A similar one?:-s ... Scary new news xDD , but at least we know what to aspect ... I still don t know why u guys want to do this thing , but....

good job TC crew. now u making game more fair for all player. u helping newbies play funny and nice game. I throw this game because before this game was unfair. Because few players team ruled that game. If u will make that game more difficult for them, who share stats, drugs, etc. Maybe some day i will back play this game. Because before and i think now we even don't have chances to win this game without breaking rules against players groups. I think this game must be same hard for us all, and we all must have same chances to win.

Just my opinion

[QUOTE=specnazzltu;228820]good job TC crew. now u making game more fair for all player. u helping newbies play funny and nice game. I throw this game because before this game was unfair. Because few players team ruled that game. If u will make that game more difficult for them, who share stats, drugs, etc. Maybe some day i will back play this game. Because before and i think now we even don't have chances to win this game without breaking rules against players groups. I think this game must be same hard for us all, and we all must have same chances to win.

Just my opinion [/QUOTE

So when ur milking ur friends , u dont like it or what ? What newbies ar u talking about ?? the ones that connect 10 min a day , or the ones that connect 2 h every week? AR ur newbies friends Buying Credits like the so called team players that rulle TC ? I Dont think u know what ur talking about here really .. So if ur one of the NOOBS PLAY MORE AND MAYBE U WILL Win ....