Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Planned changes to your pt 3B should correct this...

3b) Also if gang 30ppls WON, also gang will be disolve
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

This is a very good change
    Protect newbies gang before unfair milking
    This game exists for several top player or for 1k-2k players who want to have fun rob and assults together in gang?
    Minimum punishment for traitors is kick

We remember retrieve round when gangs were milked 6 or more times in a few seconds
    No more

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    It is problem! For example 2 gg HUNT

1gg:
    A,B
    2gg:
    C,D

Player A make ga for C and player C also make GA on A.
    Player A smack and loose.

before change * Player C see Gang Player A loose, so smack and WIN
    after change * Player C will be kicked from GG and GA is CANCELED
    If player C is kicked from the gang (but he already made ga on player A) how can player D smack alone ?? Is the same thing as before, if player C make ga on player A and player C leave the gang (because he was kicked, killed, od, etc) the ga will be canceled, is not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Guys let me tell you exactly why your not happy with this change... because you can no longer milk gangs to literally no stats!!

This is why the change was implemented during the round. When the new gang system was introduced at the beginning of this round the aim was to try to get more gangs up and active. As has been proven throughout this round this hasn't happened and people were abusing the system placing rabbits in gangs then totally milking them taking advantage of the rabbit not being kicked. This is far from fair on those new and less established players trying to play the game by the rules.

Your judgement of 80% is also laughable. I think you will find that the majority of players unhappy with this change are those that are in the gangs placing rabbits in other gangs!

FRazer ... i was waiting better things from u ... really ... Now tell me as a player do u think this is a good thing?? Really? What is thsi game about if not killing the other gangs??? CHANGE THIS SHIT ... WTF ... COME UP WITH A GOOD IDEEA NOT BAD ONES ... SINCE LONG TIME NO ONE FROM CREw HAD A GOOD IDEEA AND NOW THIS :O. After the shity things from round 54 55 and 56 , u come up with this stuff OMG , OMG and in teh middle of the round . NOW i ASK U FRAZER , WHen u where Hunting in devil gang with smoke and me in 55 u didn t like to smack all gangs and have all the power ??? .. CHANGE THIS IS STUPID ..... MAKE A GOOD CHANGE NOT A BAD ONE 4 ONCE ... OMG ... PS : Sry IF i said something wrong :P to much beer , but the ideea still sucks :P

Quote Originally Posted by murdisto View Post
    This is a very good change
    Protect newbies gang before unfair milking
    This game exists for several top player or for 1k-2k players who want to have fun rob and assults together in gang?
    Minimum punishment for traitors is kick

We remember retrieve round when gangs were milked 6 or more times in a few seconds
    No more
    IS it my fault ur a NOOB??? And u can t make a GOOD GANG??? OR what ??? THIS IS THE CRIMS , IF I CAN MILK U I WILL MILK U AND THAts IT .... NOW ALL NOOBS CAN GET TOP 5 CAUSE Fk rob IS LIEk 50KK money , AT least LEave SOMETHING 4 US to , THe Ones that like to play NOT like robots ... OMG MEMOX DUDE REALLY ... IDK WHO GIVES U THIS IDEEAS ...

I loved this feature, and i think it´s necessary one option for enable/ disable this option for leader gang.

Beby, like I said when players are cheating day after day we had to make actions fast.

I understand all players want to make big stats, but doing so through "rabbits" or "rabbit friends" is not fair on those playing by the rules. The new system should hopefully make the game more user friendly for those newer players, and without new players growing into the game we are only going to end up with less players over time. As I said in an earlier post, I think you will find that the majority of players against this are those specifically playing in hunt gangs (as you most probably are yourself).

I am not 100% sure yet, but i think some amendments may still be made to this system as it was rushed out from BETA. This should be confirmed in the coming days.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

shit ideeas from admins wich never played or if they played they was mediocre... **** this is the farmec of crims , milk and hunt :-j maybe in 1-2 rounds u put a rule that u cant atack same player 2 times in 24h and other shits... **** u realy wanna that all players quit this game?

more people from poland wanna to back round 40-49 with second account and rest ... now you change its very absurd and why you still listen kowcyk ?? more people hate him !? creat a poll and let the people decide ! than its ok ! now you only loose people !

Quote Originally Posted by donsik View Post
    more people from poland wanna to back round 40-49 with second account and rest ... now you change its very absurd and why you still listen kowcyk ?? more people hate him !? creat a poll and let the people decide ! than its ok ! now you only loose people !
    DUDE ur talking about multi ... and this is not the case ... I see here a lot of new players , lets not call them noobs cause lets be honest we all were noobs at first , but PLS DON t **** up the game like this .. IF people use multi to put stats in gang and milk the gangs u should BAN the ACC that do that .. What is weird is that , u come up with this thing now , and last round people that used bot 4 hunting donated stats for acc in top 5 , and now they say people ar cheating to milk gangs ... FUNNNNYYYYYYYYY ... WAKE UP ... Good LUCk ...