Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That's right donsik

IF people use multi to put stats in gang and milk the gangs u should BAN the ACC that do that .. What is weird is that , u come up with this thing now , and last round people that used bot 4 hunting donated stats for acc in top 5 , and now they say people ar cheating to milk gangs ... FUNNNNYYYYYYYYY ... WAKE UP ... Good LUCk ...

???
    Yes so tell me why more people still palaing with second acoutn and bot ? why ??? they have a diffrent ip !!! thisi ok ??? no !!! and people from poland more people wana back round ! for me CREAT A POLL AND LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE ! THANT WE`LL SEE

again that's right

I just wanted to point out that TC is a game that caters to all it's players, not just the top 100.

The players outside of tops matter for us also, and they are out there, they exist. The fact that 3 people complain on forums doesn't make a feature bad, not does it imply that the entire community agrees with the 3 that complain. I think you should have a broader view about the game, there are other things besides you and your direct interests and opinions that do matter.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

yes so tell me why you listen kowcyk ??? why you dont wanna crat poll ? and ask people what tc really want?

1. In old times was more people online,because everybody had rabbits (5-50-200), let's see: Now, when rabbits are disallowed and banned, it may be more online USERS
    2. In my opinion, people are leaving TC, because of stable domination of small group of same players, not because of changes (by complainers "drastic")
    3. If you, InsanyTy, donsik, Stuffy thought that you are so good players, why this changes are disturbing You? Earlier, when you started playing TheCrims you could adapt to terms of game, maybe it will be possible one more time. Or maybe you are only scared of players who will play better than you at new terms - and this is disgusting.
    4. For me each changes, which protect newbies or weaker players, that are changes in plus and it would contribute to give TC more players. If you, old players have any problems with it, you don't must play, i think that game will still work without You and some kind of refresh will be nice.
    5. If you thought that playing solo is impossible, you are totally wrong.. I don't want to type concret players, but i know players who can play solo - So Reakwon, InsanyTy, Agresywny and other players from LoL, be scared, because if they will play together- your end will be miserable.
    Peverell.

I told it many times and i must tell it last time: It wasn't my idea, i didn't know about this changes since today at 12 A.M. And i don't know , why you put all shame on my person.

Quote Originally Posted by donsik View Post
    yes so tell me why you listen kowcyk ??? why you dont wanna crat poll ? and ask people what tc really want?
    MAybe most people will say , Multi again .. So what do u think u can win with multi , or u will be better as a player??? Trust me it will be the same .. U need a good team , so idk why they did this thing with the spy . MAke a good team and they wont be able to hit ur gang , maybe once from rave ... Put back multi and ... well old players know what that means ... So is there will be a poll it can only be about the new GA change not about multi ... ANd PEverll i won 3 Times with MUlti so dont talk to me about multi acc OK ???!!!! 4 me its the same , Multi or not , but the new change its not good ..

5. If you thought that playing solo is impossible, you are totally wrong.. I don't want to type concret players, but i know players who can play solo - So Reakwon, InsanyTy, Agresywny and other players from LoL, be scared, because if they will play together- your end will be miserable.
    Peverell.[/QUOTE]

Don t be funny (rofl) OMG , its not my fault i know more people in this game then u ... u should realize that even if i milk the gang i give the players a chance to win top , stats ar not important , idk if u saw that .. So whats ur problem ? that ur not in my gang? or what ? Stop crying... u will never get to a level where u can compare to me or Reak .. so if u would ve been smart u would ve joined my gang and won Poland or even top 5 .. Just robbing .. Not my fault u don t have a good gang ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I just wanted to point out that TC is a game that caters to all it's players, not just the top 100.

The players outside of tops matter for us also, and they are out there, they exist. The fact that 3 people complain on forums doesn't make a feature bad, not does it imply that the entire community agrees with the 3 that complain. I think you should have a broader view about the game, there are other things besides you and your direct interests and opinions that do matter.
    AS Always i respect ur Opinion .. Now my question .. Do u Crew members respect ours? U know the answer .. And its not 3 complains , trust me .. u know i would not say anything if it wasn t important .. Talking about the other players, the one u say they matter .. Ok where ar they ?? Do they know ,how to come on forum ?? DO they know what the change means?? I tell u they don t , they just play , robb a little 1 h a day (in total ) and thats it . So what Players??? i just see here Old acc? but anyway maybe they ar sending tiks on support ," PLS They ar milking us " Still Not my fault that they cant make a good gang ..