Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Changes to round 59 be a perfect round!

I know few things posted here on the forum are really heard and adds in the game, but I will try because with each passing round the game gets more impossible to win without relying on the - 30 people!

1 - Balancing the assaults - Solo Assaults needing less stamina and giving more money ... balanced with the status of levels ...
    "Example": You go to the next level ... Mafioso and turns capo, you need 20k on average, so the thefts would release the capo should be level with a difficulty similar to the average skill level needed to change ...
    And also not to release all assaults Consigliere level ... They can increase the bonuses of assaults and to modify some level Boss, and Don respectively!

2 - Return of big profits with whores - The game should be balanced, this is the only way any player playing without gang do well in the game and make a lot of respect ... Just doing robberies soils, and buying whores to make a good connection!

3 - Return of sabotage - With sabotage the game changes, and you hunt for players stats, you can also hunt down and **** his game, kill large amounts of whores! It would make the game more fun and more fun, for someone who has enough stats also would be afraid to be sabotaged hunt!

4 - Decrease persons necessary to effect robbery gang - It is very difficult to find a gang safe whenever we entered a gang opened with more than 8 members she rarely goes away, always gives someone beats her shortly before the robbery!

5 - Release the use of multi accounts -, or making new multi-accounts hunter, since most players play with more than one account ... ALL PLAYERS HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT ... But while some are well protected by crews, others take ban ... Make a fair game ... Or release or improve bans ...

6 - Increase stats from training - Since the new style of play "1 account per player" is to facilitate play for noobs ... Make best workouts!

7 - Auxiliary training for vip - All VIP players, while offline can schedule the next training ... So do not lose any while they were sleeping ...

Hi,

1-2. We are trying to make a balanced game, now is balanced, if we change the hookers formula, they won't use buildings anymore and the respect will be huge.

3. Sabotage was removed because nobody used it anymore, nobody is so fast to set what kind of sabotage, do it, and do plastic.

4. All robbery gang have their own number of members, when the difficulty changes, the number of members also change.

5. As we told to you all, we don't want bring back multi.

6. If we increase too much the gain from training they won't hunt/rob anymore, the game will be monotonous.

7. Same thing as point "6" there should be some human part, not an automatic game.

Return the multi-accounts and make a round same r#50 ....

And the game is a shit without multi .-.

All players play with 2+ account and just BRs got banned...

**** ALL CREWS AND MEMOX... Thecrims is a genial game but memox dont know how manage the game...

GAME BALANCED? Fk gives 50kk and the game is balanced?

70% of players dont have chances to robb fk...

0% chances to win the round playng solo .-.

it is balanced game?

i dont think....

As you can see now fk is not giving 50kk anymore, who play with more than 1 account will be banned, and Im sure 100% that is not true, this round many players from br,pt,pl,ro were banned because they played with more than 1 account, sure if you are brasilian you will see more brasilian players banned.

No, there are many chances to rob fk, but I think you don't know, many of them play this game for fun, they don't want top1, they want play a nice game and have fun.

Yes there are many chances to take top1-2-3 alone, but you need to know the game and have some lucky, this game as many others was made in order to win the best player.

i disagreed with you 82rullez
    for me, multiacc is the shit.
    i loved game without multiacc. i think and loved privilege game for the gangs,
    and the robberies into gangs. For me is the better from tc.
    Last edited by aedigital; 09-17-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Thecrims without multi acc, are one big shit, back with multies, with multi have more strategies.

Makes a comparison with multi game before and now. have almost no players playing it over and compare so that you will notice that the game is getting worse. not to change much, return the old format, look round 42, even 52. Now compare these with current .... TheCrims "was" a good game. And not more

Makes a comparison with multi game before and now. have almost no players playing it over and compare so that you will notice that the game is getting worse. not to change much, return the old format, look round 42, even 52. Now compare these with current .... TheCrims "was" a good game. And not more

Nobody plays this game more note on 400 players. (puke). Replace old format that great. until the round 52 was a good game. thereafter, no one plays it anymore. And who does not like multi acc, and lazy should be using bot, and a nob or simply: @

so i play the beta version and i dont like this , one crims day to take tickets i think is bad idea i hope you change it thx alot