Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Banned

Default Banned

Hey , i wrote 2 tickets yeasterday and no answers at all. Some1 reading them? heres my ticket id QIJ-872143

Yes, we read it. Usually it takes 48h to get an answer, so be patient and please do not double tickets about the same case.
    It didn't happen.

50hours and no answer , im a little bit sad , because day going and my resp is same

pls my dear check Dem0 user ,, as i banned without break rule i received this message >> You are permanently banned for violation of rule
    #2 16089940
    .. until now no one help me ,, pls help me to get my account again .. and for your information i'm already made Ticket # MRZ-708770 u can check it.thanks.
    Best Ragards..

DeM0.
    Last edited by DeM0; 11-15-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeM0 View Post
    pls my dear check Dem0 user ,, as i banned without break rule i received this message >> You are permanently banned for violation of rule
    #2 16089940
    .. until now no one help me ,, pls help me to get my account again .. and for your information i'm already made Ticket # MRZ-708770 u can check it.thanks.
    Best Ragards..

DeM0.
    I said to you many times that it's not the right place to complain about your ban, you have made 2 topics on arabic forum and both of them are closed, I gave you a warning but it seems like you just want to spam.

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.