Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level up

Default Level up

Hello mates. I'm new player. Now i have one big problem. I wanna level up my char from Criminal to Thug. They say i need to have 2500 respect (i have 4450), next they say i need to do 5 gang robberies. With my gang boss, i'm done 10 robbries. and they still say stop sign that i didnt do this robberies. help. fast

If i remember you need also put some money into your bank

Its not written

help my plz

Make sure of what is written well , you need to put some money in bank as FasTDio said .

Good Luck !

Hi,

I have the same problem! I have already submit a ticket with this bug, but problem still persists I have about 1,3kk on bank and i have acomplish requirement for 2500 respect. I have also rob 20 times Forex, but I still don't have acomplished participation in 5 gang robberies. Please, take a look at this problem.

Dahakka
    Last edited by Dahakka; 11-09-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

So I think it's not the same problem , he said that he didn't see it written to put money in his bank account , anyway please be patient as long as you submitted a ticket , your problem will be solved as soon as possible .

Good Luck !

There isn't any requirement to save some money into bank there are just two. One said that user need to get up to 2500 respect and rob 5x in gang robberie. I make a screeshoot and take a look at it. I am sure, that I did more than 5 robberies and I can make screenshoot.
    Last edited by Dahakka; 11-09-2012 at 10:58 PM.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

So I forgot what levels needed , anyway as I said before just submit a ticket here and be patient , your problem will be solved as soon as possible .

Good Luck guys !