Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Analysis and Ideas - Memox read!

The new modifications of round 60 are good to the system for only one account per player! But a novelty that drew most attention was (Online Time) ...
    As we can see, players who are online 24 hours a day on top are there because those who do not have much free time do not even have a chance to increase his respect ....

The competitiveness is decreasing every round that passes ...

Let's work through an example: A player who works 8 hours a day, has no chance of winning top ...

They say the rounds are fun for the players, but the players have fun robbing, giving GA, to have a purpose. Appear on top.

Now let's go back in time: Rounds more competitive as the r40 to the R53, with multi accounts and the daily limit of 12 tickets, were much more fun ...

They say that only one account changed the game fun bringing more connectivity of the players, but that does not change.

Changes in gangs worsened the game, most players do not have as much time to play, did your game to try to win a top medal gg. But now this is no longer possible, it makes the game always stay in sameness ....

Ideas for a (future) new round ...

Return of multi-accounts.
    Removal of training center
    Removal of gang score (top gang should be designated for respect)
    Tickets - (100 tickets at the beginning of the round, + 12 per day)

Modify the difficulties of robberies for the same round of 50 ...
    Back with the big gains whores, (miss blonde = 300k +)
    Max profit with 10kk char

Return of captchas, to stop the botters ...
    Return of the Bounty Hunter

(to summarize ... make a round identical to round 50)

And one more idea ... Memox accept what do the players want at least once!

(Make a questionnaire asking if the players want the return of multi-accounts)

Thanks for listening, all I did here was to have again a perfect game where all have fun!

sorry by bad english haha!

I agree with limit in doing an activity to gain more competitive and strategic game.
    And allowing credits transfer would be better rather than open a bounty hunter page.

Totally AGREE!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post

Return of multi-accounts. NEVER
    Removal of training center AGREED
    Removal of gang score (top gang should be designated for respect) DISAGREED, BUT CHANGES REQUIRED.
    Tickets - (100 tickets at the beginning of the round, + 12 per day) CHANGED REQURED ALSO.
    Return of captchas, to stop the botters ... AGREED

Above are my own feelings on your thoughts!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

TheUnd3ad Guest

Ive been talking to Memox in the last 2 weeks abt to put back captchas in the game, since the game is one account only now and that it should not bother the way it was used to in the past.

I thought it was already solved since I saw captchas in the beta version, but dont know why it was not fixed in the original version.

Hope we can see some explanation abt that, the captcha was working pretty well on beta. Ive tested it for more than an hour and in this time ive typed only 3 to 4 times an wrong captcha, meaning that it was working well when you have typed more than 50-60 captcha.

I thought that they wanted to stop those botters, but this not what it looks like when u see everything working well on beta and for any special reason it was not presented on its final version. Unless that the re-captcha is to hard to be break by these stupid OCRs, I can not see any other reason to take it out than to let then use these bots/scripts one more round.

I hope I'm wrong and that the re-captcha can be added on the game in this round before it is not too late.

Return of multi-accounts. -> Very bad idea
    Removal of training center -> Very bad idea
    Removal of gang score (top gang should be designated for respect) -> DISAGREED, BUT CHANGES REQUIRED.
    Tickets - (100 tickets at the beginning of the round, + 12 per day) -> maybe is a good idea, maybe !!
    Modify the difficulties of robberies for the same round of 50 ... -> i disagreed
    Back with the big gains whores, (miss blonde = 300k +) -> i disagreed.
    Max profit with 10kk char -> disagreed

Return of captchas, to stop the botters ... -> i agreed.
    Return of the Bounty Hunter -> i disagreed

(to summarize ... make a round identical to round 50) -> i disagreed
    Last edited by aedigital; 11-11-2012 at 03:09 PM.

TheUnd3ad Guest

Please people, if you disagree abt something so comment it, say what u dislike, why u disagree and so on and if u agree, the same thing.

We will not go too far this way, we need more qualitative answers and less quantitative answers.

You say - NEVER RETURN MULTI

but 95% players want the return of multi, and the old game...

if memox try make a beta round with 50 days with multi to test... I think will have more players that original TheCrims...

JUST TEST THIS... OR TRY MAKE THE BETTER GAME SAME OLDS ROUNDS!
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 11-11-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post
    You say - NEVER RETURN MULTI

but 95% players want the return of multi, and the old game...

if memox try make a beta round with 50 days with multi to test... I think will have more players that original TheCrims...

JUST TEST THIS... OR TRY MAKE THE BETTER GAME SAME OLDS ROUNDS!
    Without turning this into an argument...

1. Where did you get this 95% from, whenever we did votes people used their RABBITS to vote.
    2. Why do we need to test multi, we tested it for about 3-4 years and it was said to be the worst decision ever made
    3. There will only be more players because there will be players with 10+ rabbits logged at any time. Right now we got 3k online, and thats higher figure than we've had in recent rounds.

MULTIS WILL NEVER BE RETURNED, AND IF THATS WHAT YOU MADE THIS TOPIC FOR... ILL CLOSE IT NOW AS ITS A WASTE OF TIME. All other ideas we are quite happy to listen to.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Ok but i want multi account but i want max 3 account for player it is good and not 50k acc