Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Without turning this into an argument...

1. Where did you get this 95% from, whenever we did votes people used their RABBITS to vote.
    2. Why do we need to test multi, we tested it for about 3-4 years and it was said to be the worst decision ever made
    3. There will only be more players because there will be players with 10+ rabbits logged at any time. Right now we got 3k online, and thats higher figure than we've had in recent rounds.

MULTIS WILL NEVER BE RETURNED, AND IF THATS WHAT YOU MADE THIS TOPIC FOR... ILL CLOSE IT NOW AS ITS A WASTE OF TIME. All other ideas we are quite happy to listen to.
    Where is 95% ? Make a survey in game, or in facebook... I'm sure you will choose the back of multis....

And 80% of players r60 using spys. But not banneds, or banned and unbanned!

I just think the multiplayer game more competitive, with every chance of making a good game without getting 24 hours hunting and giving ga! Most players using multi continues, but only the lesser known are banned! This is injustice .... People who play the entire round with just one account strive hard to achieve 8kk do some respect, since those who use spys, friends who use spys make stats in 1 week hunting.

You know that little play fair, but why not ban?

If I play with multi'm the first to be banned because most people do not known?

Will not say that they are not using multi because they are ....

If the game was more just, I do not claim the style of play, just think it would end with the multis.

These 3k players online will not stop gambling is multi release, they will play more ...

I think we all got your point, you want multi again, as we told you 1000 times, this won't happen.
    There is no need to write to big.
    You want multi because YOU THINK there are many players who aren't banned because they have multi, I can assure you there aren't players in the top who are using multi.

About having 2-3-4 accounts ?? NO WAY, there will be more ppl who will break rules just because they didn't know, few accounts wasn't him/her etc and will be more rabbits as now.

CLOSED.