Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default then you can not play as a team and that proxy?

Support Center » Ticket List » DKI-167760

ban

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: DKI-167760 Department: Abuse - Reports only
    Created On: 11 Nov 2012 01:51 PM Last Update: 11 Nov 2012 07:34 PM
    Edit Properties

Abuse report information
    Suspected violated rule(s): *
    Enter the rule(s) that has been violated
    User ID number(s) of suspected account(s) used for violation of the rules: *

Your user ID(s): *

Your account email address: *

Time of the rule violation or when you discovered it: *

Conversation

CleIsteaN

Posted On: 11 Nov 2012 01:51 PM
    Why did i get ban as well my friends? we play together, each one has only 1 acc so how can we be banned by rule #2 if we do not use more than 1 acc at same ip, id, whatever, name it, but is just couple of friends playing eventually pro 1 acc, so who is breaking the rule? I kindly request a review and reconsideration because we cant get banned for playing together when we use no mult, only our main accs are milked into 1.

Frazer2k4

Posted On: 11 Nov 2012 04:36 PM
    I wont even waste my time replying to rabbits with explanations, Please don't CHEAT.
    __________________________________________________ _
    Frazer
    TheCrims.com Crew
    http://support.thecrims.com

CleIsteaN

Posted On: 11 Nov 2012 07:05 PM
    and I can waste my time and my money..

CleIsteaN

Posted On: 11 Nov 2012 07:34 PM
    So, what you are saying is that ME and my friends WE can waste our time, our money, BUT you wont do what you supposed to do as give to the players properly support. Each account has diferent IP, ID, and owner, also, DIFERENT CITIES, we havent used the accs at SAME PC we dont log each others ACC, so DO NOT CALL us cheaters because we havent broken ANY RULE.

Also to give players support you should have AT LEAST education, as it shows you are rude for no reason : " I wont waste my time... dont cheat" ... look to your tale, you are just one more cheater in crew, after all, once upon a time you use the painel to hunt and play the game, SO DO NOT CALL ME A CHEATER come on, be a shamed of yourself, because ppl like you gives SUPPORT to players is that the game is going down to the river.

Anyways, i bought credts, and yes, will be lost in case you keep calling me a cheater, the fact is im openning a formal complain at the internet costumers protection against www.thecrims.com because im tired of ppl like you giveing NOT PROPERLY support, being rude, and by the way, a scumbag in crew.
    Last edited by vash; 11-11-2012 at 09:02 PM.

I agree, the crew members need be more attentive .. sometimes suffer injustices ...

Its funny that both of you, happen to be the ones we caught cheating

You also both wrote exactly the same message to support when you got your bans. I wont go into any detail about how we caught you but lets just say you messed up with IP along your tracks
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]