Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Wink Questions about bans - Rule 2 and Dirty stats.

I have some questions to ask!

- 1. I was banned for using multi accounts, gave several GA using spy with my friends (they also should not take ban)?

- 2. Play as a team, I just logging into my account, and +5 using multi friends, they make Milks the main spys for them and I milko .... (I might be banned or not?)

- 3. Use multi on my own computer, log 2 accounts at the same time, but never have any relationship with my "MAIN" But going into a gang with a friend, infiltrate the spy, get relationship with friend and punch ... (Can I take ban, or it is not against the rules)

- 4. I gived gang attack on spy with various top of a mine, then donated hits to my friends ... I was banned (they take ban by dirty)?

- 5. The ban on dirty stats there, or do you use it just to banish you who do not want the wins top world? Because you know that most of all stats are dirty ...

Why waste time banning players for multi beginners, at the same time could be investigating those who are playing to win?

I think some of you are corrupt ...
    Last edited by vash; 11-11-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post
    I have some questions to ask!

- 1. I was banned for using multi accounts, gave several GA using spy with my friends (they also should not take ban)?
    You were the one that we found logging multiple accounts which is why you were banned
    - 2. Play as a team, I just logging into my account, and +5 using multi friends, they make Milks the main spys for them and I milko .... (I might be banned or not?)
    what exactly do you mean? If anyone milks a gang of spys they risk being banned if we have proofs - this is not what you were banned for
    - 3. Use multi on my own computer, log 2 accounts at the same time, but never have any relationship with my "MAIN" But going into a gang with a friend, infiltrate the spy, get relationship with friend and punch ... (Can I take ban, or it is not against the rules)
    If 2 accounts from same IP are being used to get GA's then you will always be banned, even for just one GA
    - 4. I gived gang attack on spy with various top of a mine, then donated hits to my friends ... I was banned (they take ban by dirty)?
    What you mean various top of mine? .... when banning people for "dirty stats" transferred we check the amount of advantage gained
    - 5. The ban on dirty stats there, or do you use it just to banish you who do not want the wins top world? Because you know that most of all stats are dirty ...

Why waste time banning players for multi beginners, at the same time could be investigating those who are playing to win?
    [color=yellow]So you are saying we should "avoid banning" people like you?? and ban only that at top hahaha nice joke
    I think some of you are corrupt ...
    My Answers to you, and remember that causing a scene here aint going to do you any good.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 11-11-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]