Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default i was gang Assaulted but had no temporary relations

dont know where do i report
    i was logged out...and recived the message saying that i was logged cuz i logged in w/ another ip and when i log in i was gang Assaulted...
    i had no temp relation.....and i was not in any gang or if was in gang was only me in my gang i didn't invite anyone..... was my account hacked??

i'm not saying that its impossible to have been gang assaulted but its strange that i was logged out right before it happened and when i log in i'm dead...
    i hade no way of doing any thing... can u guys check if someone logged in w/ my account?? if not why was i kicked out of the game???

You've become yet another victim in the brutal gang war that rages the streets of Crimcity. Your gang couldn't stand up to the power of the scumbags of reterterter.
    Last edited by mozkiller; 11-16-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Maybe someone set a gang assault on you while you were online and then smacked it after you logged out, it can happen if you were hunting or robbing ( just using raves ), anyway maybe you didn't notice that you had a red relation with someone, if you want to report this case, just submit a ticket here and write everything about this case including time please, then be patient until we check it.

Good Luck!

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.

i didn't log out i was logged out by the game it said there was an ip conflict or somethig...
    but its probably me who didn't notice him cuz i was going to my own club and maybe he hunt me fast at the time i was kicked out....
    why do i keep getting that message of the ip conflict???im the only one playing in my house!!!
    is it cuz my provider is giving me dynamic ip???is there a way i can stop it??

thanks

Go to your profile -> Edit profile -> Auto-logout due to inactivity: OFF
    TheCrims.com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
    Go to your profile -> Edit profile -> Auto-logout due to inactivity: OFF
    i have the Auto-logout due to inactivity: OFF since the beginning of the round....its not that!!

thanks anyway!!!

Hi

You obviously had a relation , but we are looking into why you would be logged out.

well the logout thing already stopped!!!!doesn't happen anymore......don't know if u did something but its done....thanks!