Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

But i think the best building it 's Lsd...

Forgive me if im wrong, but you can see it with the VIP Pack... Cuz the value depends with the ships...

I think the best it's pharmacy, too. The production isn't only the value of your fabrics*2800, your inteligence increase the buildings productivily, my buildings makes more drugs than the expected. And if the heroin ups to $ 200 with the ship, my pharmacy makes more money than the heroin buildings still.
    Sorry my bad english.
    - wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are - (Kurt Cobain) -

SINCE ROUND #34

Ok. Thank you all, again.
    It make sense, but still prefer to buy when the ship come in the drug dealer.

Question solved.

Still, I have one more thing to add which I'll write in my tutorial soon tho'. The gameplay you're going though is the base into productivity. I also choose heroine because from what I can assure, it's the most profitable. Either the ship comes or not, close to the end of the round or so, the prices rise a lot and I consider it being the most profitable ^^. Hope this tip helped, I will write it in detail soon.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by mbl View Post
    Still, I have one more thing to add which I'll write in my tutorial soon tho'. The gameplay you're going though is the base into productivity. I also choose heroine because from what I can assure, it's the most profitable. Either the ship comes or not, close to the end of the round or so, the prices rise a lot and I consider it being the most profitable ^^. Hope this tip helped, I will write it in detail soon.

Cheers!

You must consider the ammount of drug that each factory produces and the price that is very important, ships will play an important role about this.