Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default The Crims People

Hello , some people are saying the players are online in the crims are fake example :
    Online: 3921 = 1300 but fake numbers ..

is true ?

Hi,

This is due to the amount of accounts who have the set up option of not being logged out automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity. That's why the online counter stays higher than before.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

TheUnd3ad Guest

You can solve this by putting accounts that is no longer active for more than 5 minutes as inactive on the thecrims counter. It doesnt mean to change it back to as it was before by loggin out those accounts after the 5 minutes but to let the counter know that after 5 or 10 minutes the person is not online anymore.

It is used in many other sites, you are not logged out after a time but you are treated as absent, for sure thecrims already work this way, after the 5 minutes the site stop refreshing much of the user data, so that I suppose that to fix the counter to a real number it wont be needed more than 2 minutes, since the system is done to accept this rule.

It is so simple to be fixed that I better believe that it was knowingly done, just to show a higher number of players to the players, maybe a psychological effect to the players or, nor less probable, it could be only a delirious of my mind and it was just a mistake that will be fixed asap since it just dont make sense to show someone as online if is not the real case.