Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Hey Crew

Default Hey Crew

tikets like old rounds plz -.- 1 per minut = funny -.- PEOPLE HAVE VERY TIME TO PLAY AND PLAY THE CRIMS -.- pff or make a option to acelrrate tickets af we 10 creds

example : af you need tikets to roob or do werever you want , you must pay 10 creds for freepass - 10 creds =50 tikets 20 creds = 75 tikets = 50 creds =100 tikets

other sugestion make the ideia of roobs of mclaren example you try to put a rob but another more fast then you put the roob we must click accpet again .. -.-

more options :

make dogs , cars , new guns , new hookers , new things in game = more funny

Thx.. and plz tell me what you ! think (;

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. I have to point out a few things that you have just wrote. The ticketing system is advantageous to every player, as I said to another person, other players prefeer to play as much as they could, that triggers the enjoyement.
    Considering the New Idea list, I'd upvote for the new guns, hookers and probably some new features into the game, such as an easier way for hunters to test their skills, such as creating a "Room" or more rooms for them to meet, ofcourse with respect limit, even some new single robberies will work out since there's a gap from the Motorcycle gang, thus making the "solo" players be a bit disadvantaged.
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!