Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Credits

Default Credits

Where is the free credits?!
    "Today is the birthday of The Crims! We want to celebrate this day by giving all existing players 20 credits that you can use today and a special gang robbery that we hope you will enjoy. The Police are celebrating with us so most of them are busy eating cake and donuts and not patrolling the streets. Enjoy the gifts and have a great day!" So this free credits is fake?!

As I said here : http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...ow-to-get-them , THE CRIMS BIRTHDAY is very big party with plenty of attractions . Some of players get credits almost immediately, in 114 day game and other a little bit later. Still there can be gamers who don't have credits yet.

I got 40 free credits.. :P

Hello,

Regarding the credits. Yes, they are temporary; as in they'll fade out after a while and they're meant to be used in this period. If you're sending the credits there's a really high chance that the reciever won't get them.

Have a great day!
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

i would like to know how did i have 40 creds day 117 and after training day 118 i had only 20...didn't have any time to use it...wtf -.-"