Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: why ban me?

Default why ban me?

I first banned for using bot, except I use now has invented a spy? What the hell are these?
    Po raz pierwszy zbanowany za używanie bota, z wyjątkiem używam teraz wymyślił szpiega? Co to do cholery jest?
    primeiro me baniram por usar bot, sem eu usar, agora inventaram uma conta spy? que merda sao essas?

english[when has not invent reasons, shit game, all combined, always the same top when it appears a different player, ban without reason,now this invention was magnificent.
    I with 6kk of respect, I will log another id of 170 respect?
    what the ****?
    had a better excuse not your shit?]
    polish[gdy nie wymyślać powody, dziczyzny Cholera, wszystko łączy się, zawsze te same góry Kiedy wydaje się inny gracz, Ban bez powodu, teraz ten wynalazek był wspaniały.
    I z 6kk szacunku, ja zarejestrować inny identyfikator 170 względem?
    co jest kurwa?
    miał lepszy nie usprawiedliwia twoje gówno?]

Angry

That's right, do not have anything to do with the LNA SnakeLorD!
    Snake would create an account to be 170 spy? spare us --'

what the hell memox,

when I'll be so dumb to log a spy at the very end of the round?so a donkey to invent it

hahaha, bro, i was banned from rule 13, because i was taking advantage of an account (ID 14488620)... but, i never enter in gg with this account and i did not hit this account at any time
    i pay for credits to be banned for no reason!
    The Crims unfortunately is thus, :\

but if not I'll settle process shit game, I see that as evidence loguei has two accounts, money spent on that shit to get where I am, now they are in profit and I in prejudice?

forgot to invent rule 16# "unknown player should never have stats or respect!"
    hahah

First of all, please, use with respect the forum.

Second, the forum isn't a place to report ban cases. Use the Support Center for that.