Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ideias For a great Round 61*

Hello Criminals ;d today i come here in the forum of the crims to talk about the news you can put in this game to makie the game more funny 7
    here my ideias , ;

1- First i think tikets need to come back to no limit , the crims cant be a game like IKARIAM -.- the crims must be a game we can play 24 hours af we have time *
    2- The question about the rabbits ´´´spy ´´ so much people talk about very people use two accounts in 1 computer * is true why dont you make a new system to ban Fast !?
    3- new levels , new hokkers , new guns , new drugs i think it will be nice that sure the people would like that .
    4- ONE OF THE MUST IDEIA YOU MUST CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW ! when you try to put a roob whit your gangs members example al capone * and a player of your gang put the roob more fast then you , you must try af you cant the roob will be accpted to be no boring lol my english sucks s:
    5- Bounty * and sabotages * must be back (: !
    6- the alle to people make some missios and win somethings must be back to (; !
    7 - PUT CARS IN THE GAME and Dogs and when we dont want more the cars we can buy hims and the dogs to but in mood online whit cres or money ;D ! nice nice nice

tHX ALL PEOPLE xD engilsh sucks but understend tell me what you think about that . thx *

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoTh3CrimsPT View Post
    Hello Criminals ;d today i come here in the forum of the crims to talk about the news you can put in this game to makie the game more funny 7
    here my ideias , ;

1- First i think tikets need to come back to no limit , the crims cant be a game like IKARIAM -.- the crims must be a game we can play 24 hours af we have time *
    2- The question about the rabbits ´´´spy ´´ so much people talk about very people use two accounts in 1 computer * is true why dont you make a new system to ban Fast !?
    3- new levels , new hokkers , new guns , new drugs i think it will be nice that sure the people would like that .
    4- ONE OF THE MUST IDEIA YOU MUST CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW ! when you try to put a roob whit your gangs members example al capone * and a player of your gang put the roob more fast then you , you must try af you cant the roob will be accpted to be no boring lol my english sucks s:
    5- Bounty * and sabotages * must be back (: !
    6- the alle to people make some missios and win somethings must be back to (; !
    7 - PUT CARS IN THE GAME and Dogs and when we dont want more the cars we can buy hims and the dogs to but in mood online whit cres or money ;D ! nice nice nice

tHX ALL PEOPLE xD engilsh sucks but understend tell me what you think about that . thx *
    No we dont understand!

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm talking behalf most of the community and some of the admin crew that MIGHT agree with me. The sabotage section wasn't used at all, to be precise you don't have the time to sabotage a person since the hunting techniques advanced. Considering the new hookers, that might be a good idea, but the drugs, I believe it will fade away the originality the game began with, plus it's a bit complicated to script new drugs, buildings and their synchronization with the shipment system + the special events.

The so-called rabbit security system is probably still under workout, but it's doing a great job as far as I noticed.Speaking of the tickets, that'll be outrageous because there are already complaints with the current system, that is the 5 minutes -> 1 ticket because the addicted part of the community already has a somewhat advantage on the people who don't really attain that much free time.

Regarding point 6, I bet you're talking about the admin-featured events that include trivia's or different games to rack up credits. That's all depending on admins and there should be created an Event-Team for that issue.

There's the feature called "Automatic start-up robberies" or something like that; it's the reason why you don't really "catch" robberies. My tip is to refresh the robbery page once in a while to catch-up with them.

About the new guns, well, that could help a bit, but taking in that they edited the weapon system and it's well configured, there's no need for further improvements.

Also, you have a total denial from me regarding the dogs or cars, that won't really brighten up the game, it'll make it way more complicated and hated on.

Have a great day!
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    No we dont understand!
    AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH , ai o crl