Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Big ideia The crims refresh by itself

Hello my ideia is mabye the best ideia i can have in the last 2 years of this game

Think a game refresh by itself it will be fuc``ìng awesome example : when we roobing when we are in a rave or when we are in the chat we must click to see the news i think is bad it will be more nice af the game refresh by itselF no more click to see who the people accpet roob no more click to see al people talking in the chat no nmore click to see the new people in arena ,,,

think about that and dont say no cuz is a great ideia thx .

And a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoTh3CrimsPT View Post
    Hello my ideia is mabye the best ideia i can have in the last 2 years of this game

Think a game refresh by itself it will be fuc``ìng awesome example : when we roobing when we are in a rave or when we are in the chat we must click to see the news i think is bad it will be more nice af the game refresh by itselF no more click to see who the people accpet roob no more click to see al people talking in the chat no nmore click to see the new people in arena ,,,

think about that and dont say no cuz is a great ideia thx .
    This is a good idea, already many people asked for this, problem is auto refresh take too much bandwith.

i like the idea!

A really nice idea, and following the idea forward more people will return to thecrims, i bet!!!!

Best regards,
    Miguel aka ZeManel

And a good idea man '