Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Round 61

Default Round 61

Some said that this new TC sistem have been created to make possible a better gameplay for human beeings, All I can see is 10/20 players have full control on all the others. Players depend too much on each other, there is only hunt + hunt + hunt, there isnt any roberies... I cant see any fun in this game anymore what is going on with our game, our old criminal game. Well maybe the owners have more $ cash I dont know, well whatever never mind.

Making the gang robberies more advantageous would promote it, I sure do believe that if you increase the bonuses you get in the gang robberies everyone will start doing that again
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

With each passing day it seems that the TC still sinking more. The gameplay in round 61 is crap, not to mention another thing. And now with this bug today it got worse!
    Ex, the newspaper of the day 64, but I think, who appeared as the GG "star" greatest robbery, he stole was a CF, so tense, no?

For us players we need something more then a hunting game, what can we do in this game without beeing helped? What if no one knows you? what will you do in this game? hanging around? Top gangs dont accept new players, The best hunters join all together in a gang and kill everybody where is the fun? The game is more robotic now then ever, at least with multi accounts everyone had their chance to make his game, now its impossible to fight for top without beeing helped by xxxx people. So this is the better game that you guys were talking about?

Abort COVER ROBBERY without this all need to hunt!!!! Because team of 20 pp rob with only one main and with money buy stats and skill account on one all time . this is no game!!

Quote Originally Posted by FaSTDiO View Post
    Abort COVER ROBBERY without this all need to hunt!!!! Because team of 20 pp rob with only one main and with money buy stats and skill account on one all time . this is no game!!
    Why you want to make all people hunt? not all people wanna go hunt everytime.

Now that multies arent allowded, there is only players and human spys!!
    Last edited by Flavio92; 01-02-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Is there still no training after level DON ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuma View Post
    Is there still no training after level DON ?
    Yes, after rank Don training is not allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    For us players we need something more then a hunting game, what can we do in this game without beeing helped? What if no one knows you? what will you do in this game? hanging around? Top gangs dont accept new players, The best hunters join all together in a gang and kill everybody where is the fun? The game is more robotic now then ever, at least with multi accounts everyone had their chance to make his game, now its impossible to fight for top without beeing helped by xxxx people. So this is the better game that you guys were talking about?
    Players who aren't "known" can also create their own team and they can rob with own gang so I don't see problem here. And btw you don't need to be "known" to get gang... if you are good and have stats you will always get gang, i know that because I don't know a lot of players and when i play active I can almost always get gang for robing.