Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Flag, language, login...

Hello, I have a big problem. Yesterday was all okay but today when i wanted to login into my account it was impossible, and he said you can not log in 48 hours after I had changed the state. Now let me state that I am among the Poles, and when I'm looking at my statistics is the Croatian flag. Of course I still can not log in and my tongue is Polish. I wrote the support for Serbia does percent for Croatia but there we no answer, so that there you can do something to give us help. Now I use google translator, so sorry for the bad English.

Your account and IP are from Croatia, so this message shouldn't appear.

What are you talking about Poland?

can I make ss for this?
    I know that my IP is from Croatia because I am from Croatia, but still i lost hole day (3 in thecrims now) because when i try to log in this appear: Nie możesz się zalogować z innego kraju w ciągu 48 godzin od ostatniego logowania (You can't login from another country within 48 hours from last login)
    and also, when I go to statistic and try to see my country's toplist it show me for Poland, not for Croatia, but when I find myself there is flag from Croatia.

EDIT: I don't want to spam so I will edit this post, today is everything okay, it is back to normal, but still i lost a lot, also I am a VIP member -.-
    Last edited by yeya; 01-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.