Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Less people on The Crims

What do you guys think about thecrims? Personally I think there is less people now then what it used to be some years ago, am I wrong?
    What happend to that old funny game that we enjoyed and used to have alot of fun playing? Where is public gangs where people get to know each other? What can we expect for the future of this game? since round 50 Tc is getting worse round after round, you guys think tc is a better game nowadays? Let everyone know how you guys feeling about it.

I started in round 30 but I am mistaken and there were things more crazy, you suffered to get things, sweating like crazy. I stopped, finally returned in round 53/54 where I learned to play the truth. When the MULTI ended, I stopped and went back again in round 58 until today. In short, I can not judge what happened, but I know it is not like before. I talked with some friends playing 6 years and say it is not the same thing as before. Today the mine is just to pass the time. That's it!

Happy to hear all feedback here guys... the number of actual players most likely hasn't dropped so much, there is just not so many multi accounts which was making the numbers look so much more.

Before the usual requests come in, No we wont be bringing back multi accounts. Our plan over the next few rounds is to stabilize the game much more, enhancing current features rather than bringing in dramatic changes.

All feedback is very much appreciated though, and further information on my comment above will be available to see in http://beta.thecrims.com very soon!!

Frazer.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I remember till round 12 thecrims.com had 15k players online all time. Without Multiaccount

Without doubt this is a fact:

Everything is wonderful at the beginning, then abuse or disapprove the way the game is changed, acustam both with what they do not want to know more and throw away!

absolutely there is less people on tc. i was playing in 20-30 rounds. i remember when i log in a night club i see 2-3 people to kill. now when i log in a night club i am only refreshing.

the game became boring i think. crews can try back multiaccounts i think.

Quote Originally Posted by KuzenLiwe View Post
    absolutely there is less people on tc. i was playing in 20-30 rounds. i remember when i log in a night club i see 2-3 people to kill. now when i log in a night club i am only refreshing.

the game became boring i think. crews can try back multiaccounts i think.
    Perhaps, again with multi not do anything because it will be the same people today who will play tomorrow, but with 30-50 accounts. It will mean that 1000 players daily!

TheUnd3ad Guest

Thecrims is on the right way, right way to have it over till the end of this year.

There is nothing to do then to memox take the control of the game again, it was showed in the past that the game doesnt work when the team have much part of its final decisions, but it looks like TC is the only enterprise that never learn with your own mistakes, and love to do it over and over again.

Thecrims will die not bcuz it is a bad game but cuz people dont trust in it anymore, there is no stability on the game's decision, it is changing that much that people is just giving up trying to keep going at this, it is too much trouble for something that u just want to have fun. It has lost it own porpouse.

The only way for me to the game keep living after this year is to took all the control of non paid people (that cares only for their own pourpose, since they are not paid and have nothing to lose at all) and put back the old brain back to work for many hours a day as it was used when thecrims was developed. I mean, owners should come back to the game or it will be over till the end of this year.

Im here since thecrims was created and im pretty sure of what im saying, enjoy your last year of TC the way it is now or claim back the owners.
    Im tired of saying to the people that the number of people has not decreased and that everything is normal, that these numbers is due to not having mult-acc and so on, people are not dumb, they can clearly see that it decreased and I think all the team should stop protecting thecrim's side and start to think that in the past u were in the players side as they do now, so stop telling them so much lies, nobody believe in it anymore.

Remember, it will be over and u will feel sorry by not take a stand on it.

Regards,
    KiBe

it will be much more less peoples if crew will not start to work good... anyway everyone knows what is the real problem.

BOTS & and bans 4 nothing

I saw that many poeple was banned for bot! I know a lot of guys that are using bot at the moment, and they are not banned,
    Last edited by Flavio92; 01-15-2013 at 04:56 PM.