Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs down

I like the way you ban the fair players and let the botters just wonder around killing people, for example even the slowest player kressor now is using bot, I couldn't even set him on GA and I'm one of the fastest players of this server.

Nice job, I'm horribly disappointed of the maintenance and the bans the admins are handling! Also, thanks alot for ignoring my ticket after bringing proof. As I said, shame on you! SHAME!

No wonder now and then players leave, SWEEP your behavior and check throughoutly this situation, it's ANNOYING!
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Quote Originally Posted by derTiger View Post
    I like the way you ban the fair players and let the botters just wonder around killing people, for example even the slowest player kressor now is using bot, I couldn't even set him on GA and I'm one of the fastest players of this server.

Nice job, I'm horribly disappointed of the maintenance and the bans the admins are handling! Also, thanks alot for ignoring my ticket after bringing proof. As I said, shame on you! SHAME!

No wonder now and then players leave, SWEEP your behavior and check throughoutly this situation, it's ANNOYING!

Problem is not about giving ban on the botters. What about the damage they did on others accounts while using it? All the stats that people loss? Yes and those botters will be banned and then they will creat new acc and use bot again just to **** people. It would be more fair if the devs make something like a meeting with the players (one chat) so people can discuss about what is wrong and what is good, we need explanations about bans, I have been banned too some rounds ago and I feel that was very unfair once that we didnt broke any rules, I dont think the devs want to pass the image that this game has an unfair crew. All we need is justice. And all I can see is, no one want to answer us players, I mean developpers... This is your game and we are your costumers, there are many guys here that spent his free time on tc for more than 4 5 years, we want to solve things here on the forum where everyone can read whats going on.

Perhaps, developers estajam leaves "faithful squires" aside, we players are the pillars of this game. So think like you two estajam a little outraged by this situation are much more, but do not have the courage or do not know how to say this to the developers!

TheUnd3ad Guest

It is just pathetic the way this thread is being treated by those who should really care of it.

As u all guys can see, this topic is clearly being ignored and they dont really worry abt to hide it as u can see other threads is being answered and so on.
    Follow my tip, if they dont care abt that so nor u and me.

The way it is going, it is on right way to be over by the end of this year and then I would ask those people, all the corruption paid it off?? Nothing will be remembered, none will can see your names on hall of fame cuz there would not have any hall of fame to be looked for, there wont be anything then a blank page telling that this site doesnt exist. Be a good person bcuz it is the only thing u will till have after the game is over, morality.

I really loved this game and the people that I met here, but nobody from the high position is caring abt that anymore, so I wont stand my help to something that dont want to be helped.

Sincerly
    KiBe

No matter what people say about the number of players online, its 22 hours in PT Online: 656 ! Maybe more then 100 guys are online without beiing playing with that new option that let the acc online without logging off! This game is going down down, we only post this things because we care about the game, we dont want to see this game going down even more.

This game is already burned. Why?

Bunch of corrupt crew members in past.
    Bunch of idiot crew members in past.
    Bunch of incompetent crew members in past.

To many bug users without ban. Started early with saints. Later fil and furor.
    To many bot users without ban. Started early with italians. Later brasilians.

Of course not all

This game was destroyed by players and crew members and will never become a top game again

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    This game is already burned. Why?

Bunch of corrupt crew members in past.
    Bunch of idiot crew members in past.
    Bunch of incompetent crew members in past.

To many bug users without ban. Started early with saints. Later fil and furor.
    To many bot users without ban. Started early with italians. Later brasilians.

Of course not all

This game was destroyed by players and crew members and will never become a top game again
    Italians? Really? All botter are poland and pt,br. And you say "bunch of idiot crew members in past" .....not in the past.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Thecrims is on the right way, right way to have it over till the end of this year.

There is nothing to do then to memox take the control of the game again, it was showed in the past that the game doesnt work when the team have much part of its final decisions, but it looks like TC is the only enterprise that never learn with your own mistakes, and love to do it over and over again.

Thecrims will die not bcuz it is a bad game but cuz people dont trust in it anymore, there is no stability on the game's decision, it is changing that much that people is just giving up trying to keep going at this, it is too much trouble for something that u just want to have fun. It has lost it own porpouse.

The only way for me to the game keep living after this year is to took all the control of non paid people (that cares only for their own pourpose, since they are not paid and have nothing to lose at all) and put back the old brain back to work for many hours a day as it was used when thecrims was developed. I mean, owners should come back to the game or it will be over till the end of this year.

Im here since thecrims was created and im pretty sure of what im saying, enjoy your last year of TC the way it is now or claim back the owners.
    Im tired of saying to the people that the number of people has not decreased and that everything is normal, that these numbers is due to not having mult-acc and so on, people are not dumb, they can clearly see that it decreased and I think all the team should stop protecting thecrim's side and start to think that in the past u were in the players side as they do now, so stop telling them so much lies, nobody believe in it anymore.

Remember, it will be over and u will feel sorry by not take a stand on it.

Regards,
    KiBe

Yes , thecrims will die ... because they care too much about money and less about the game and players . They should listen what big players and big teams have to say but they dont care

You're right. Something they did to overcome the boredom of people, make us happy, and after years of caring about the money, that's sad!

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    You're right. Something they did to overcome the boredom of people, make us happy, and after years of caring about the money, that's sad!
    This topic is beeing ignored, they dont give a shit, so close this thread.