Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Less people on The Crims

What do you guys think about thecrims? Personally I think there is less people now then what it used to be some years ago, am I wrong?
    What happend to that old funny game that we enjoyed and used to have alot of fun playing? Where is public gangs where people get to know each other? What can we expect for the future of this game? since round 50 Tc is getting worse round after round, you guys think tc is a better game nowadays? Let everyone know how you guys feeling about it.

I started in round 30 but I am mistaken and there were things more crazy, you suffered to get things, sweating like crazy. I stopped, finally returned in round 53/54 where I learned to play the truth. When the MULTI ended, I stopped and went back again in round 58 until today. In short, I can not judge what happened, but I know it is not like before. I talked with some friends playing 6 years and say it is not the same thing as before. Today the mine is just to pass the time. That's it!

Happy to hear all feedback here guys... the number of actual players most likely hasn't dropped so much, there is just not so many multi accounts which was making the numbers look so much more.

Before the usual requests come in, No we wont be bringing back multi accounts. Our plan over the next few rounds is to stabilize the game much more, enhancing current features rather than bringing in dramatic changes.

All feedback is very much appreciated though, and further information on my comment above will be available to see in http://beta.thecrims.com very soon!!

Frazer.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I remember till round 12 thecrims.com had 15k players online all time. Without Multiaccount

Without doubt this is a fact:

Everything is wonderful at the beginning, then abuse or disapprove the way the game is changed, acustam both with what they do not want to know more and throw away!

absolutely there is less people on tc. i was playing in 20-30 rounds. i remember when i log in a night club i see 2-3 people to kill. now when i log in a night club i am only refreshing.

the game became boring i think. crews can try back multiaccounts i think.