Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down Admin behavior and ignorance, sorry, it has to be public.

Hello,

As you guys know, and are happy about it is that I got banned for rule 5. Yeah, that's considered using scrips, tampering url, addons and such. I've loads of proof that I didn't and I'll list you some reasons here, to be public.

1. Which dumb-brain would've used something if they play for a top, in my case, top RO and top KILLS.
    2. If I'm good at hunting, why being classified as a botter since many people saw me hunt and I can list them here.

My other doubt and which I'm really annoyed and I want to reveal it to the community is that the abuse team are being really ignorant. In my case, I contacted an admin, IGoGo that is on skype, here's the conversation:

[18:35:54] Gabi - derTiger: Hello, your skype ID was given to me from a play-mate so I could contact you regarding a ticket. Could you easen my job and check it out tho since it's an unrightful ban?
    [18:36:26] Gabi - derTiger: Ticket ID: MWB-718410, Thank you.
    [18:36:50] Gabi - derTiger: I would like to add that I've been banned once this round for rule 5 because of thecrims site being bugged, it's still in the ticket archieve if needed for evidence.
    [19:11:35] Gabi - derTiger: Mind if I ask if you're available? This is kind of outrageous. Sorry if my behaviour is riotorious, but I'm kinda out of my hand because of the ban.
    [19:11:40] Ahmed [ IGoGo ]: go away
    [19:11:52] Gabi - derTiger: Uh?

As you may see, I used a polite manner to adress my doubts and his only answer was "Go away", which isn't really pleasant.

The second one is that they don't bring up evidence into my case, and brag that my video regarding hunting isn't the same as their "database" somehow. I could make my video share-able in here so you all can take a decision. Most of us know some of the bans are unfair, and yes, I felt it on my own skin, because they ban the players who play fair and they leave the botters aside.

Take this into comments and admins, be brave and don't close it because I know you'll be full of shame, I did several tickets and all you do is close it and not even look at it, since you say that my case is closed. Please, make the evidence public if you have the courage, OR you don't have EVIDENCE?!

I could complain of LOADS of things you guys have done to the site and LOADS of players will agree with me, if needed I'll write them to soil your so-called fair-reputation over the community.

Have a nice day!
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Default Admin behavior and ignorance, sorry, it has to be public.

I dont understand how such arogant person as Igogo could be hired as a crew member. I remember him when he used to play TC. He was only good at cheating. He has not changed since TC time. Here are my last conversation with him
    [2013.01.12 23:12:25] Artis (McLarenNr1): You are banned till 2013-01-20 18:00:00 for violation of rule
    #13 Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty, ID 15738013

Click here to read more about bans
    [2013.01.12 23:12:27] Artis (McLarenNr1): lol?
    [2013.01.12 23:12:49] Ahmed [ IGoGo ]: go away

Default True True

Hello Dear community!

What can i say? Thats normal, at the moment. You will get banned beacuse of nothing and they will say "All I can say if it was clear you didn't use bot you wouldn't have been banned." The problem is they can not show you any proofs. The main problem is still the same, ABUSE is not able to ban all bots and they are not able to check everyone, they dont have skills to do that but they got logs, and after checking them they are banning ppl who are just good hunters (like you 4 example). Many ppl said that u are to fast, that you are using scripts/bots, so i was searching you all day, and after i found you, i was sure u play clean, beacuse you didn't escaped to me. OK. Thanks to that they banned me as well, me and half ppl that i had contact with them. Many got an permament ban. Why ? Hahaha, "because we can". This game is not anymore the same. There are many better improvements but the crew is making still the same problems.

hmm but how to change it? By making an topic on forum? I dont think so. Crew should cooperate with some "trustable hunters". If Memox will not change the rules abount banning ppl, it will be all the time the same. Anyway, bots/scripts will exist every round. Thats sure.. Mayby Admins should remove "hunt mode" ? pff. What can i say

I got an question, what doest it mean "well checking"

"You have been banned because you have been caught using bot and this is not your first time to do that, I'm sorry that I won't give you any details about it but all what I can say to you that you have been banned after well checking."

I can not undestand that. Speed? Anyway, if nothing will change ppl will stop play. Now how many ppl online? 800? Time to make some changes.

Another thing, they banned me (Nocun1), you (dertiger), xNos, xarcyx and for sure many others "good hunters" that never had to do with bots. And what can we do ? Playing all round and making records from Camera putted to our head (rofl), or just record by programs?

Ahh btw, last round i got banned as well, when i helped Friq to win top 2 (we hoped top 1 but we losed to INSANYTY, but its ok we said "pff anyway GG next time mayby top 1" and after few days after the round was over, they banned me for using bot and friq for getting profits from me... I was like :@ but what can i do ? ahh yes i know what a tickets. Friq maid it as well, thats a part of respons

"@About Nocun1, you're wrong again. Precisely, he was faster then fastest hunters. But don't be naive, that assaults speed is not only one factor we measure when check botters. We have enough tools to check more things, but its not something we publish."

Ok tell me what fastest hunters (rofl)? What factor ? Mayby "ban is ban" ? Ok please...

Best Regards to all players who had been banned because of bots that they didnt use.

Indeed, many people can catch me easily, such as Nocun, Nos, Friq, Agres, Mogu, Mario(which I call them thunderbolts for being really skilled) and when I do mistakes, like missing the button or panicking. That's obvious, you need to be really trained into this domain and you need a stable hand which doesn't tremble at all. Seriously, you pick the wrong people, and if you have evidence, bring it here, NocuN has a point.
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

Hi,

We don't discuss any ban problem at skype or forum or anywhere except Support Center.

That's why no one talked to you at skype and no one will give you any reply here too.

I'm going to close this thread and don't try to make another please.

Regards.

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.