Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default No More Bans Allowed

Ok the title is kinda misinforming but I would like to make a suggestion. I am not going to speak about unfair ban situations etc, I want to speak about a "glitch" in the TC rules. I had a short conversation with a crew member regarding the case of players getting banned for any possible reason and the fact that they are allowed to play on the same round they got banned with a second or a third new account(or other rabbit account they had from the past).
    First of all, the rule number 2 is misleading ---> 2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. <---
    If it is **forbidden** to OWN more than ONE account, the way I understand this rule is: you must register and create ONE account and ONLY.
    During round 61 we all saw many accounts getting banned for scripts/bots or whatever(let me be clear I am talking for both reak and angus sides I am not favoring anyone) and the next minute many of those banned players opening a second account and keep playing. As I was told, since I didn't know, this behavior is allowed!!
    LOL, something is wrong here dear moderators. I mean what is the point of banning an account if the player who owns the banned account can open a second account and be back to the game helping his team furthermore?? Don't you think that something doesn't fit well?
    A player who plays with any dirty possible way and gets banned should not be allowed to play furthermore on that same round. I suppose the purpose of the rule is to punish such unfair behaviors. If a banned player helped his main account go for top with dirty ways and then after his ban he is still allowed to keep playing with a new account and still helping his main for top,even if he supposedly will play clean after, then the BAN situation itself is pointless don't you think?
    And this happens for soooo many rounds now, not to mention cases of players who have their first acc banned for bot and then their second one for the same reason and even their third one.
    I am suggesting to make the ban ip permanent for a whole round of course regarding each case individually. Banning a player's main account for using bot, doesn't reassure you the least that the same player won't use dirty gameplay with his 2nd attempt, etc.

PS. I don't want to make this a reak vs angus arena so please keep your comments towards my suggestion and not towards players. Best regards.
    Last edited by STARsexy; 01-21-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Hi STARsexy,

Thanks for your comment. True is we allow recently players to register/open new account, after the current one is being banned. Could be its somehow confusing when you read wording of rule #2 which forbid owning more than account in game. Simple we maesure that as owning more accounts in the same moment, so you can use one of them to get unfair advnatage in game. When playing with second account after the ban, you're not taking such advantage then. That is about rule meaning and how we judge it in practise.

We set this "rule" in good faith, that everyone deserve another chance and can continue his game. That was in the begining. However we also see that such possibility is often being used against us and agaist rules afresh We are gonna rethink this once again and come back to players if anything will change in this matter.

Wene
    It didn't happen.

I totally agree with starsexy. I think that admins should change rule and don't allowe that players who gets ban create new account and keep boting. Is same on one other page where I play call of duty 2. If player get ban (for example 3,6 months) and he create new account he get 1 year ban because of returning while baning and I think it should be nice to see same on thecrims. I can give you example what happened to me 2-3 rounds ago. One player used bot and he get ban and after his ban he created new account and was in same gang with same players as before ban and keep boting but instead of hunting alone (attacking players 1x1) as before he was searching hunters and set GAs on them and nobody couldn't kill him and his team were gaining stats and then he get ban again and agian he created new account and keep seting GAs...

I hope that you understand what I tried to tell and I really hope that admins change that rule so players who get ban will not be allowed to create new account in same round.

true but admins must know that who is really ban fair , at this time it is very hard for admins

They always write: "we have tools to check that" so I think that this can't be problem

Ohh yes of course they have !! rofl.