Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Until When - MultiAcc x TeamSpyBanishmentForGangAssault

It`s, lazy all time the people complain.

But the problem is, I`m one of fashionable, that played with multiaccount and stop, then return with this BANISHMENT FOR MULTI ACC.

Since i return, i can not see, and tutorial and help for players that can not understand this new way of playing.

All the game is set for a crew, but if you play alone, only if you have lucky you can play without loose everything you played in one day, in some minutes with Gang Assaults, spys, and account banishment.

I just want to know, how i can play, by myself, without a trustfull team, if the game is all based on GANG ASSAULT AND ROBERRY?

I need some help, and everyone, i can not take why the problem now of the game is the multiaccount?

Can anybody explain to me that, or at least have some more support to teach people to play in this new line of TC!??!?

Thanks

ask the fastest player in crims

his name is arcy

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    ask the fastest player in crims

his name is arcy
    HAHAHA you made my day

Try to use brazilian support because.....don't get me wrong,but i can't understand you

so, i meant that the system of GANG roberry without multi account depends of having a team to play, who does not have, can not play the crims anymore...
    and asked if is that the mean of the game nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by AlEx View Post
    Try to use brazilian support because.....don't get me wrong,but i can't understand you

they do not care as long as they are making money, nothing will happen, they do not think the game but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by pkr1 View Post
    so, i meant that the system of GANG roberry without multi account depends of having a team to play, who does not have, can not play the crims anymore...
    and asked if is that the mean of the game nowadays.

that is NOT true. I don't have team and I already made nice stats this round and there is also my good friend mclarennr1 who is doing well and hes also without team. If you are good player you can play this game without team...
    Last edited by KnockKnock; 02-01-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Sorry knock but I disagree with you. This guy wont be able to do nothing if he dont have anyone covering his backs, I mean he must find gangs where to rob, he need to find people who give atacks with him, players depend too much on each other.

In fact ... The two rounds I was nothing compared to the knowledge of the game ... Today I have my team and I know that everything is the basis of the same ... There are those who play by an acc TOP and others play to steal and GA's. So if you play alone is very hard you get something, unless you are a skilled hunter or make your acc x1. Simple, no multi and no team is very difficult. With Team everything is easier, because somehow you know that every day has the GG to steal, gives the Ga's and so on.

i play alone, only robbed 3 times in gang and made arround 60 millions. rest of the time i am alone.

i chosed businessmen to see how far i will get in game. for me i am doing very well. i dont have 30k stats robbing power and this means i am totaly noob in assaults, because this 20% less power. my hobby is craping drugs at dealer and making training. with luck i got killed only once.
    shit is i need intel, but the most important for me is tolerance to buy more buildings, but leveling wants intel. so i lose time by training the wrong skill.
    good is i safe some money by this character and lose the rest. no team no power. only hunters have fun

hunting means . jail and hospital

means credits

means memox is happy

sincerly