Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default ideia for tc not die !!

Hello hello i will tell you memox why game have 2500/2900 players till day 10 of the crims and why only 1500/1400 after that
    1´ Always people use rabbit so they will enter in a gang nice whit 30/40 players he will stay whit her account till all gang be offline and after milk Milk ! = 30 Players stop play.. but dont forget when tc start the new round very gangs whit 30 / 40 members are created so is not 30 players stop is +/- 300 players milked My ideia is simple when you take one ga = lose and not die * = kick gang . af you do that you will have great news and more people on the crims cuz they dont will be milked so easy (; thx .

or example : you can take only 2 gangs attaks whit your name / after 2 hits you kicked cuz sometimes you take ga but is really acident and not rabbit .

Hi Dayjoker.

We had a system like this in the past and many players were unhappy with it so it was removed. We are however currently discussing some changes which could combat the problem you addressed.

Before anything is implemented it will first be discussed here.

Frazer
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I think that you also should change something at fight club, because is really boring there. In last 3-4 days I found only 1 player to attack me (and this one had 4k more respect) and other with same or bigger respect just cancel challenge,,, so i think you should change something there, I don't know how you should change it but maybe someone else have any idea?