Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Can I get my old screen name back?

Hello all.

It has been a while since I played and I can't remember what my old password is, let alone do I remember what the e-mail used to create the account was. I had about 150 e-mails just for crims rabbits at the time.

The account ID number on my old, inactive account is 5409129.

If someone with control panel access could delete the account, which has been inactive for a while, that would be great because then I could get the nick back on an account I have the password for.

If this is not a possibility, I understand. I just thought I would ask anyway since I think Kirk was able to get Smoke2Much's nick back last year.

i have the same problem with Matto5 ID: 4877589

Okay, I finally got my old screen name back after signing in to like 50 different e-mails.

Thanks for not even bothering to respond to this post, crew. You guys are doing a bang up job!

Quote Originally Posted by LivingPharaoh
    Okay, I finally got my old screen name back after signing in to like 50 different e-mails.

Thanks for not even bothering to respond to this post, crew. You guys are doing a bang up job!

lmfao the crew are on form this round arnt they :P they didnt even bother helping u and it took them a month to catch me and ban my rabbit
    top notch

Yes we can, if you provide us some background information about the account.

And you know, a little bit of patience will take you far. Today it has been a busy day, and I guess you all know why.

PM me.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

lmfao as usual kirk thinks he is all powerful. its a ****ing game u knob

lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by 12g4ge
    lmfao as usual kirk thinks he is all powerful. its a ****ing game u knob
    LMFAO well said

Default Re: Can I get my old screen name back?

Rofl :O coughKNOBcough