Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Quest wishes

Default Quest wishes

Greetings! Round 63 is approaching and the alley and the quests have been redesigned with a new and more flexible backend. This means we have more liberties in what kinds of quests we can make. My question to you is what kind of new quests would you like to see in round 63? Shoot for the moon
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Im sorry for this post
    Last edited by ForsakeN; 02-26-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Name of Quest: The Collector

Description of Stage 1:

One of your best friends, Marco Belletti spent 10 years in jail. Yesterday you met him near your house, he was very shocked of your presence. When you started talking, he told you that he has got big plans about future. He wish to be a famous collector of forgotten artifacts, which he want to sell for millions of dollars. Marco will be delighted if you would help him. Are you ready for this adventure?

Stage 1:

Requirements – Need to find „Nero's Ancient Ring” (by robbing Jewellery, chance to finding it will be 25% by each robbery), „Ford's Motor” (by robbing Car Saloon , chance 20% by each robbery), „Vesper Martini Recipe” (by robbing Rave Party, chance 15% by each robbery) and „Don Corleone Denture” (by robbing Maffia Boss, chance 10% by each robbery)

Prizes: 15 buildings of Heroine, 20 minutes of double robbery power, 60 minutes without risk of going to jail while killed anybody, 20 Miss Blonde, 10k stats (choose one of them), 40 tickets (except prizes to choose)

Description of Stage 2 (before choosing Prize):

„Yeah, I didn't tell you, but I'm more influential than ever, in jail I meet many people which are controlling some buisnesses, let choose one of prizes which I propose to you”

Description of Stage 2 (after choosing Prize):

„I know many people, but i can't handle everyone in Crime City, could you help me with selling this artifacts? I think that best place where you should take a look are Docks or Drug Dealer”

Now you should choose, where you are going to go. Don't worry, both places ensure your success.

Requirements – Buy min. 100kk of drugs more valuable than Hash (Drug Dealer) or sell more than 150kk of drugs more valuable than Hash (Docks)

Prizes: 10% more cash for every robbery (Robber), -20% risk of jail while killing (Hitman, permanently), 15% more production from buildings (Buisnessman), 10% more production from hookers (Pimp), possibility to plan new group robbery(Gangster, requirements and earnings at the end of idea)

Description of Stage 3:

„You are awesome, it costed you much money, but you did it! I will be grateful all time, but you need to make me just one more favor. I have enemies who are hunting on my life. They are very dangerous, but I know that you will cope with this challenge.”

Requirements – Have gang of minimal 5 people with totally assault power 500k, they should have more than 200 kills and minimally 20 FP robbed, then make GA on special Quest Targets (Piazzolini Family, Romano Vitoone and Michaela Saint)

Prizes: 2kkk $, 50 buildings of Heroine, 50 Miss Blonde, 50k all stats, 100k one of stats which you want to choose, 100 tickets

It is my idea for one of quests

Thanks for your suggestion This round we dont have the capability of giving temporary benefits such as 60 min less jail risk and such as the prizes you suggestion in step 2. I will start working on such structures though so we might not see a quest like this implemented until round 64.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center