Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default R63 Early BETA feedback.

Please post all of your feedback here on the Early BETA released tonight! As you will notice, we're calling it "early" as there is still quite a few updates to come, the majority based around the recent Poll we hosted at Facebook.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

There is problem with The Alley -
    The College Hangover mission, i have needed hookers and i have only about 1/3 of progress bar .. Please, fix it.

If you want to make kills with 2 accounts (i'm perfectly aware that nobody is allowed to play with more than 1 account) you can't leave one account in rave and try to login with the other to meet him in rave; you can't stay in fight chat with one account, then log out and log in with other account and find him in fight chat; but you CAN leave one account on fight chat, close the page from "x" WITHOUT log out, re-open the browser and login with the other account and then u can make the kills. unlimited times.
    at one point in day 1, in order to enter a gg the player was supposed to make an application. the problem was that the application can not be deleted by the player. after a while i had arround 20 applications from the players and they were already offline so i could have invite them to gg and milk them. they should be able to delete the request. it happened to a friend: he made lats of applications, he went to bed without being in any gg, and in the morning he finds that he lost 3k form ga.
    Last edited by razvan7; 02-13-2013 at 04:07 PM.

In "Danger Bullet" gang which came to Crime City day 5 , start any robbery isn't possible...

About situation of Razvan friend - if you sent application, you can create your own gang, then nobody can invite you into gang , of course if you stay in your gang.
    Last edited by 4Osiemnastki; 02-13-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    the problem was that the application can not be deleted by the player. after a while i had arround 20 applications from the players and they were already offline so i could have invite them to gg and milk them. they should be able to delete the request. it happened to a friend: he made lats of applications, he went to bed without being in any gg, and in the morning he finds that he lost 3k form ga.
    I am aware of this and a fix should be live at BETA very soon!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

suggestion for next round: there are too many clubs and raves. The player should can create only one rave lets say every 5 or 10 days or so. It sound like the small players will have an disadvantage, but they can put limit at their own rave. Is it possible from the admin to create some few raves (like tivoli, aquarius, blizzout, etc) but with limits (and minimum and maximum respect): lets say from 1k to 1.5k, another from 1.5 to 2k, etc so the player can choose to fight with players on the same skill - at fight chat you can wait and 2 days and get nothing, like this is who's the fastest.

Till now intel increases the building production up to a point like 9k intel. I don't get why someone would choose a robber or a buisnessman who both have to increase their intel to lvl up.
    A suggestion i have is intel increasing: A. Robbery rewards (cash and stats) by a small amount (%). Like charisma for hooker payouts.
    B. Building production by a much smaller amount (%)

Thumbs up my idea =)

1 - if u put GYM again will be good , like people with 1-5k win +900 stats .. 5-10k win +1k .. 10-15k win +2k ... well is just my idea about gym .

2 - Success probability: 99% - about it , why u dont put for all players ?? just for VIP's is boring , cauz we havent calculators with the right stats or power for robs , with this we can rob safely .

3 - People go to newspapper , if we kill them , we recieve 10 creds , like old rounds 'head the prize' idk name certainly .

4 - NightClubs with resp max , isnt good , dont show all , if show all we can hunt on clubs with max resp , cauz like Razvan say on F.C we can stay 2 days we dont win NOTHING !!

i think is all my Complaints, ideas , whatever xD

(SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH)