This round I saw many of my friends got banned due to braking rule #10, which states: It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. It is forbidden to buy credits from a seller not listed on the "credits" page.

I know who of them broke the rules and who of them did not, so I have a question to the crew, what are the criteria to get banned for that? Is it really enough for you to receive a ticket from a random person who is faking the Skype conversation that user is buying or selling stats and user will get banned even though user does not have any clue this kind of treat being made behind his back.

In this case there is no real thing in TheCrims game like stats donations, since I can force people to tell that they are selling stats by offering the price on which they cannot refuse the deal and when I will copy this conversation to you, you will hold this as stats selling and ban my competitor by letting me win medal of my country or, lets go wider, international top. By saying this I also telling you that you making bugs not on the code you are making but also in the crew where fake information can cause huge differences in the tops.

Lets take XxShakesPearexX lets say that he made his team in RR61 nobody knew that, only him and people which he wanted in his crew, so I am forwarding to McLarenNr1 and FriQ they got banned because of the stats selling to XxShakesPearexX. When they got reply you said there was no clear state that they are representing them as a crew, so in order to be represented I have to post non stop everywhere that they are my crew members and that they have stats so they would be hunted down and milked down? Stupid... This also goes to the Sicylia team, okay lets be honest they represented them selves as a team well, they donated stats back and forth, but still I am sure if you would want you could see stats selling over there also, they can give stats at day 20 and pass credits day 40, isn't that selling stats? It is, so lets get back to the McLaren and FriQ they milked them selves and got credits to go hunt more stats to let leader win medal.

You look down on blind information if there is a coincidence that person got milked down and got support for his further work they will be all held as sellers. Fight chat I think is the best stats and credits washing machine, you cant track people there that good as they come and go all the time, all of us sold stats there in some cases even though we did not know that at all that we are breaking rule #10.

So TC crew, I hope you have a good explanation on this issue or at least open my eyes more that I could understand what is going on in this game, because now I see that RR62 is all based on corruption. I believe a lot of players will support me that you should answer this question good, because if no, more similar posts will going to your way soon.

Regards,
Truth seeker.