Yes, Wenesuelo, you are right, I know that you do not ban only from tickets, you check the relations, registries and other stuff which you can get from the database information which is gathered.

I think you will agree more or less, that smart people who are writing here, will discuss many solutions how trade can be done and invent more and more genius ideas to trade stats and it will be harder and harder to find them out, what will later cause you to completely even forget rule 10 or drastically change game road.

My fact is that more or less people who are discussing here, can easily make their own points for what they can be banned and for what not, since you are slowly but surely starting to interact with this topic we will all find out the points for what we can get ban and for what not.

OFF TOPIC: I would also like to know if in this topic can be other rules discussed or no, since I have some questions about them and I had some information that I could be banned for some of them, even though I play fair. But I prefer to wait a little bit longer and only then start those questions and analyze them with TC players and crew.