Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is the difference between donations and stats selling?

This round I saw many of my friends got banned due to braking rule #10, which states: It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. It is forbidden to buy credits from a seller not listed on the "credits" page.

I know who of them broke the rules and who of them did not, so I have a question to the crew, what are the criteria to get banned for that? Is it really enough for you to receive a ticket from a random person who is faking the Skype conversation that user is buying or selling stats and user will get banned even though user does not have any clue this kind of treat being made behind his back.

In this case there is no real thing in TheCrims game like stats donations, since I can force people to tell that they are selling stats by offering the price on which they cannot refuse the deal and when I will copy this conversation to you, you will hold this as stats selling and ban my competitor by letting me win medal of my country or, lets go wider, international top. By saying this I also telling you that you making bugs not on the code you are making but also in the crew where fake information can cause huge differences in the tops.

Lets take XxShakesPearexX lets say that he made his team in RR61 nobody knew that, only him and people which he wanted in his crew, so I am forwarding to McLarenNr1 and FriQ they got banned because of the stats selling to XxShakesPearexX. When they got reply you said there was no clear state that they are representing them as a crew, so in order to be represented I have to post non stop everywhere that they are my crew members and that they have stats so they would be hunted down and milked down? Stupid... This also goes to the Sicylia team, okay lets be honest they represented them selves as a team well, they donated stats back and forth, but still I am sure if you would want you could see stats selling over there also, they can give stats at day 20 and pass credits day 40, isn't that selling stats? It is, so lets get back to the McLaren and FriQ they milked them selves and got credits to go hunt more stats to let leader win medal.

You look down on blind information if there is a coincidence that person got milked down and got support for his further work they will be all held as sellers. Fight chat I think is the best stats and credits washing machine, you cant track people there that good as they come and go all the time, all of us sold stats there in some cases even though we did not know that at all that we are breaking rule #10.

So TC crew, I hope you have a good explanation on this issue or at least open my eyes more that I could understand what is going on in this game, because now I see that RR62 is all based on corruption. I believe a lot of players will support me that you should answer this question good, because if no, more similar posts will going to your way soon.

Regards,
    Truth seeker.

Hi Serb0.

The basic difference is that when you sell stats you are exchanging them for something. This could be credits or cash.

When you are donating stats you are only giving them, in return for nothing at all.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Hello,
    Very nice Serb0' poste.The problem is Head of Abuse reads rules as he wants and just he knows how the rules should work. Even game managers are afraid to tell something to that new TC GOD. Tell us how u know if somebody got cash for selling stats? Did u check bank account's or what? Some time ago I was banned and Wenesuelo wrote me this :"We are not leaking any "evidence" from panel to our players. We are checking reports
    about suspected moves, gather information and then compare it with game logs. No
    decisions are made solely on the basis of any messenger logs, so there are no
    grounds to think so." How u know I sold stats, explain me please. U cant explain coz u don't have any evedence and u ban people on reports u like more. So this game became report's complains game. Who is better in reports, is better in TC.

Sorry, but either you did not read the full article or you only answered Topic question or you simply trying to hide something. Firstly I think it is very obvious about that. I stated couple of examples how process is working and I wanted directly answers to that to start a wider conversation about that.

Never the less from your reply if I understood right you just gave a new way for stats transferring which would be based on trust. Then it would be no matter if the players are in crew or not, the main thing would be the delay of the money or credit transfer after or before milk. When you will scan those transactions you will just think "Oh just a crew members playing around". In this way it would be the same as donating from your point of view, but for players it will be selling stats. Now I can assure you that you will say this will also be held as a stats transfer then, my new question is:

Why people who milking down and giving stats to the leader and after couple of normal days receiving credits for that are not being banned?
    That is a good question and I want a good answer to it also, because people who got banned instantly who received credits right after are innocent, what if they did not even want the credits but the nice leader sent him a reward for his good work and someone made a ticket on them due to leaked information.

Also what if people who is really buying stats sending credits to the seller and after that seller sends half of the credits back to the buyer. This would be hard to find out if the user did buy stats or no, what can be also called as money washing.

As you probably are aware, bans for rule #10 are few and far between. This is for the exact reasons that you mention above... Its difficult to prove where a violation has taken place. Often there are only a few accounts banned for this every round. Abuse crew will only act on these when there is solid evidence provided which also fits with logs. They are investigated when there are numerous reports coming in about the same people. These reports are then checked with the logs along with any further information they have received. Additional information can and will ONLY be used as secondary evidence, and abuse will only use this to compare against the logs of the user. Each round there are many reports sent in regarding possible #10 violations but these are verified and only a very small % turn out to be true and are acted upon.

I am very sure that your topic here has been created as a result of the #10 bans this round. Abuse Crew will not discuss these bans here, but you can rest assured that the players involved will be answered in full at the SC.

Regards

Frazer
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

At the beginning I was worried about the other players, I will admit that, it was mainly used for this issue. Now I am aware that I can get banned it some player or a crew who is always fallowing me can turn against me because for ex: I set a GA on them and this lead to the loyalty termination at the end. So the story leads to that I am becoming an enemy to them and they find out that I join a crew of other competing for international top. So they tracking me and they see that I milked myself to the one of the crew guys and after that I can kill more people/hunt them to get more stats and bail out for less money from jail. Later that day I post a name and a credit donation that the guy whom I gave my stats transfer me credits so I would not spend money and keep my respect instead. My enemies on whom I turned my back starts to report on my tickets nonstop asks to other random people to write a ticket on me. You check those tickets and you see that some information is not correct in some cases or leads to some misunderstandings. Enemies don't give up and makes secondary information on me - false screenshot of chat where I say:

Me:"So what I gave my stats and I received credits to get more stats and save my respect"
    Enemy:"So you sold the stats, noob?"
    Me:"Think what you want idiot, you screwed me I screwed you we have nothing in common"

So as we can see here, pretty much smart people will look up as a sarcasm and understand this as a non-giving information print screen, but crew sees that as a correct answer that he sold stats and he gets banned. This is not correct ban... I should be banned because I milked myself in RR61 to Hooli to give him kills and after that I paid credits for that, this is also selling stats, just let’s call it for now as a "force selling", this should also lead to a ban, I can even then if it will not work can fake a conversation and get him ban...

So my further question since I am aware to get ban in further rounds if I will play: What are the rules to stay out of bans even if I have hard times between gangs and information that is not correct leads me to a ban. Specify the points, on which exactly you get banned and on which you won’t, since now I am not aware only on myself now, but on many other people who can get into this kind of misunderstanding.

Once again yours faithfully,
    Truth seeker...
    Last edited by serb0; 03-03-2013 at 04:02 AM.

To avoid getting banned in the future, simply read the rules and follow them. I have already defined the words selling and donate for you. As explained these bans are few and far between and when they are issued they are done when abuse are 100% sure they have enough info.

So in a basic reply to your last question do not sell stats or even discuss such things and you would have no reason to get banned.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Personally I do not know what is selling stats, because some people get banned for the same moves as selling stats others are not, I think it is about a good time for your rules update to specify the points on which you can get bans for sure and when your bans can be discussed and removed.

Even if I am not selling stats I can be as a victim of these rules breaking, I do not want to be that victim just because there was a bad description in the rules section. Look at the bright side, Frazer, we discussing all possibilities on which user can be banned, this will lead you to rules updates and players will be more introduced to the game. Furthermore players will stop thinking that the game is corrupted and so on.

Even if it takes you a lot of time to formulate a long answer with all the points for what user can get banned according to the selling stats (Rule #10) I think it will make clear for most of players what they should do and what not to do.

Hi,
    I agree to Serb0 and I want to get also points to the rules when you will get ban and when not, since when you are apply for a ticket it get to the point that crew is always right and player no matter what is a trash and fraud. Also I think there are a huge difference when you play alone and when within a team so two seperate rule sections should be made so people would know how to act fair in your game. Write here the criteria of how I should behave and proove I play in a team and don't sell stats. Should I write all acc nickes in profile or maybe I should send a file with all accounts I am going to donate stats to Wenesulelo? When people will know the points of the rules they will be able to arguee with the bans and possibly get unbanned for unfair bans.
    Regads

Hi as I know it is too obvious you cant get nothing back while you give your stats to someone else this means if you give your stats to player A and then you got a huge ammount of credits from him this will mean that you sold your stats, even if you didnt sold your stats dont try to do this. What if the player sold his stats by sending money to the other player? Im sure no one can proof that he has given to a player that payment, but It will be strange for example that a player from Indonesia takes stats from diferent players all around the world, and if this same player start to be reported for buying stats and no one see any credits transaction of course crew must take hand on the case, imagine this situation its so unfair... You are playing for top in your country then a player from your contry start to buy stats from xxxx players how you will feel? Would you use your money to buy stats too? or would you stop play because you cant play vs someone who bought some stats? I just feel like this post is a waste of time because everyone knows exactly what selling their stats means, with this post you guys are trying to find a way to be able to sell the stats again without get punished for it. This is only my point of view.
    Last edited by FlavSohRicardGQD; 03-04-2013 at 05:26 PM.