Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So you say that if I am a friend of McLarenNr1 and he is from Lithuania and I am from Denmark and if we make a crew of ours player from Germany, Denmark, Lithuania and nobody knows that and me and German friend hunts and we milk our selves into McLaren afterwards getting credits after of before couple of days and if our registry will be checked we should be banned. Flavio this is a reason why I need to find out what the hell is going on.

It has to be explained clearly when you are breaking the rules and no. Did you sat in car and just drove like that? No you read all the rules you have to follow in order just to even start your first ride. This is a good example and it must be like this. I don't want to risk my future medals just because I broke rules or criteria I did not know and if I will continue to repeat those mistakes over the time I will be permanently banned, just because I did something what I actually did not.

I will agree with one thing, that yes in one hand it might looks that this is a hidden way to find out a way how to start a new era of selling stats, but I think I gave a good example already above my mentioned ways "trust way". It has to be stated in rule section because when person gets ban or penalty he could read and find out what rule point he broke, sure player always has to introduce him self with the rules only then play game.

Furthermore I would like to discuss about more rules which are unclear for me, and in some points I will admit that I am pretty sure I have broken them down and I should have been punished for that, but I wasn't while others were. I know the key point to the rules breaking, but others who got banned for that did not understood why and I had to explain them why they got banned. I will mention that I am also not sure that the points I might explained them were right and the result can be much different, but I think in all cases no matter what you say, it must be explained wider. More and more kids - youngsters start to play this game and you think that their minds will fully understand those broad rules totally? Even when I started to play this game I did not fully understood the rules, it took me couple of years to analyze the rules. And imagine the youngsters they are inpatient and if they will see that they got banned because of the reasons that there were not stated for them they will just quit, what will make TC lose customer, and we all know how precious unique users are for webpages.

Think wider Flavio, I just want justice and improvements in this game, I can tell the same about your topic, you look only a way to get similar medal to your collection because you think that the R54 medal is not a medal at all and if the design will be changed it will get more sense to you and it will be held as a medal...

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by serb0 View Post
    So you say that if I am a friend of McLarenNr1 and he is from Lithuania and I am from Denmark and if we make a crew of ours player from Germany, Denmark, Lithuania and nobody knows that and me and German friend hunts and we milk our selves into McLaren afterwards getting credits after of before couple of days and if our registry will be checked we should be banned. Flavio this is a reason why I need to find out what the hell is going on.

It has to be explained clearly when you are breaking the rules and no. Did you sat in car and just drove like that? No you read all the rules you have to follow in order just to even start your first ride. This is a good example and it must be like this. I don't want to risk my future medals just because I broke rules or criteria I did not know and if I will continue to repeat those mistakes over the time I will be permanently banned, just because I did something what I actually did not.

I will agree with one thing, that yes in one hand it might looks that this is a hidden way to find out a way how to start a new era of selling stats, but I think I gave a good example already above my mentioned ways "trust way". It has to be stated in rule section because when person gets ban or penalty he could read and find out what rule point he broke, sure player always has to introduce him self with the rules only then play game.

Furthermore I would like to discuss about more rules which are unclear for me, and in some points I will admit that I am pretty sure I have broken them down and I should have been punished for that, but I wasn't while others were. I know the key point to the rules breaking, but others who got banned for that did not understood why and I had to explain them why they got banned. I will mention that I am also not sure that the points I might explained them were right and the result can be much different, but I think in all cases no matter what you say, it must be explained wider. More and more kids - youngsters start to play this game and you think that their minds will fully understand those broad rules totally? Even when I started to play this game I did not fully understood the rules, it took me couple of years to analyze the rules. And imagine the youngsters they are inpatient and if they will see that they got banned because of the reasons that there were not stated for them they will just quit, what will make TC lose customer, and we all know how precious unique users are for webpages.

Think wider Flavio, I just want justice and improvements in this game, I can tell the same about your topic, you look only a way to get similar medal to your collection because you think that the R54 medal is not a medal at all and if the design will be changed it will get more sense to you and it will be held as a medal...

Peace.

Hey serb I really understand your point of view and I do respect it for sure, what I want to explain you is: yes u can play with artis and all of your friends from every single country, none of you friends ban was unfair, all of your friends know what happend this round and seriously and with all my respect I think its ****ed up that some of them are posting in this thread acting like a victim when they Know that I know all the truth. Shakespear has sent money to the bank of the people who got banned involved in this case thats why they got banned. You can play with your friends have fun with them exchange stats with them and no one will report you for buying stats, Shakespear was on skype calling everyone that he buy stats, money is not a problem I also have prints where he tells how much he gaved for some guys stats, its not my intention to start a fight here on forum, all my arguments have been made for you to understand this situation. Play with your friends, just dont take credits from them when there is stats moving and it all be ok.

You also got the point, but stating that he buys stats via bank transferring is not right at all, first of all what he said can be held as a joke, for sure I will not hide that they broke the rules I know that also clearly, but as far as I know and we all here who are involved in this topic knows that you can't follow the transactions via banks, and saying that he is buying stats he was just dumb, where there is no proof and evidence with the checks that he did buy stats all other information is held as a secondary data on which you are not allowed to give bans, because in most of the times it is a false information.

I know some friends from previous rounds from R59 and R60 that they got ban for a false information, and all they got from support that there are no point of writing a ticked any more because they have evidence(they did NOT) and they will face the fact that they lost their medal for a well planed scam.

Now I am just thinking logic, this paragraph is just my own minds and if you want you can argue with that also just want to find out. Lets say ShakesPeare takes stats from McLaren and he just only milks and gives credits to FriQ which he later transfers all credits to McLaren. In this way there is no way they can be tracked as a stats selling because firstly there is no direct credit transfer. Thinking like this I can bet that top crews did something like this to avoid breaking rule 10 like this and it is a very safe method I guess. Talking about the bank transfers I really think this is hidden information which you can not check and you will never will and if crew would face the true law they would always lose this battle of bans, because secondary data is not a proof to be banned for, in order to get banned you need to have direct evidence to have a clean ban and a clean answer that we found out this and that so you are banned for this and that. Then even the load to support will be lover since the support will not need to answer twice or even more times why for what person got ban. Sometimes they don't even have answers and they just ignore what really pisses me off at some points.

TheUnd3ad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Hi Serb0.

The basic difference is that when you sell stats you are exchanging them for something. This could be credits or cash.

When you are donating stats you are only giving them, in return for nothing at all.

Tell me 2 things:

1 - If I make a report telling that im sure that someone was buying stats via bank transaction, would u open a legal process in the country of the person to get acess to this information?? If the answer is ''no, we are not going to do this'' , why did u said abt money transaction?? Pls, make this get some sense, its not clear for me.

2 - If someone was selling me stats during the round, how could u prove with facts (logs from panel) that i was receiving something by this?? The same way that someone can donate stats to his/her friend, couldnt this person donate credits?? By the way, whats the main diference between receive credits by donation and receive credits as a payment??

I want to keep an construtive debate around this subject, so it would be nice if u answer that question so that we can keep on this.

Player A donates stats to player B. Player B donates 100credits to player A after 20tc days. Is that considered stats selling? Is that considered irrelevant fact? Is that considered help from player B to player A without regarding the stats that were given 20tc days before? Can anyone prove anything? What if the credits from player B were sent to player A not after 20tc days but after 1tc day? After 2hours? After 30minutes? Can anyone prove anything again?
    If I understand correctly what serb0 says i summed up everything in the above lines. And I would really like to see rule10 clarified regarding the above example
    Last edited by STARsexy; 03-05-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Guys, you go a step too far with your conjectures. I am not able to address all the above points, however what I can do is to mention few facts that will clarify things.

Fact no1: There are houndred of interactions between each players daily, stats and credits are moving around all the time. Do you really think we are going to ban all players that gained some stats or credits from others? Even that someone got stats from his friends and later/before donated him creds that doens't mean it has to be trade. That means it is something worthy to check more carefully.

Fact no2: We are receiving a lot of reports and tickets every day. Some of them relate to rule #10. Now, do you really think we blindly believe in these reports just like that? Or that number of tickets affects abuse decision? Let me tell you statistics, for 20-25 trade reports per round we receive, there is only 1-2 ban cases relating to the sale of stats. We don't take any action before we check each report very carefully if it fits with true.

Fact no3:We don't make decisions based on print screens only (false or true that is second thing we won't solve here). That is although indication for us to take a closer look on that. We collect together all the gathered information and then check whether it harmonizes each other.

I guess that these facts won't fully dispel your doubts guys, but please keep in mind we can't fully share here our "secret abuse methods". Not because we have something to hide from honest players, but from cheaters. All info we spread can be used against us, as cheaters will hide their "dirty business" more smart.

Summing up, since many rounds we ban for trade just couple of times and only when we are quite sure about (ofc these "innocent" guys will come up and scream, but do not be fooled). If someone feel unsure if he can be banned for simple donation, then answer is no. If you're not doing anything wrong, then sleep calmly. But if you're coming here try to get knowledge how to hide your trade, then no mercy for you.

Peace!
    Last edited by WenezuElo; 03-05-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    It didn't happen.

Yes, Wenesuelo, you are right, I know that you do not ban only from tickets, you check the relations, registries and other stuff which you can get from the database information which is gathered.

I think you will agree more or less, that smart people who are writing here, will discuss many solutions how trade can be done and invent more and more genius ideas to trade stats and it will be harder and harder to find them out, what will later cause you to completely even forget rule 10 or drastically change game road.

My fact is that more or less people who are discussing here, can easily make their own points for what they can be banned and for what not, since you are slowly but surely starting to interact with this topic we will all find out the points for what we can get ban and for what not.

OFF TOPIC: I would also like to know if in this topic can be other rules discussed or no, since I have some questions about them and I had some information that I could be banned for some of them, even though I play fair. But I prefer to wait a little bit longer and only then start those questions and analyze them with TC players and crew.

Hey! once all your questions about this subject are solved I think the best you can do is asking to one of the mods to close this topic and open a new one about those issues that you have in mind so other players can see it too