Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Robberies suggestion

I would personally like to see bigger skill single robberies.
    I, finished this round with 8 mil resp and average of 350.000 stat power, and with that I can get max 5 mil per single robbery. Detox at higher levels is 40-60 mil dollars. Its totally pointless to rob single from some point mid game, thats about second half of the round. I suggest you make fiew more single robberies.

example:
    Difficulty: 200K, Reward: max 20 million$ per robbery, Requirements - mean machine
    Difficulty 500K, Reward: max 50 million$ per robbery, Requirements - mean machine and nomex
    And maybe for advanced players
    Difficulty: 1 mill stats, Reward: 100 mill$ per rob, Requirement: No weapons

Those robberies could be opened after levels Consigliere and Boss

I would spend more time in the game that way.
    When I was Crew, I couldnt play. Now I played two rounds and I see this could be beneficial to the player of the game.

Mazuma

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuma View Post
    I would personally like to see bigger skill single robberies.
    I, finished this round with 8 mil resp and average of 350.000 stat power, and with that I can get max 5 mil per single robbery. Detox at higher levels is 40-60 mil dollars. Its totally pointless to rob single from some point mid game, thats about second half of the round. I suggest you make fiew more single robberies.

example:
    Difficulty: 200K, Reward: max 20 million$ per robbery, Requirements - mean machine
    Difficulty 500K, Reward: max 50 million$ per robbery, Requirements - mean machine and nomex
    And maybe for advanced players
    Difficulty: 1 mill stats, Reward: 100 mill$ per rob, Requirement: No weapons

Those robberies could be opened after levels Consigliere and Boss

I would spend more time in the game that way.
    When I was Crew, I couldnt play. Now I played two rounds and I see this could be beneficial to the player of the game.

Mazuma
    I think this is a very good sugestion but if the detox price dont change it will be a waste of time doing solo robberie. Detox price is too high.