Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Events problem

Default Events problem

Hi there!
    There's a problem with VIP Events. Some days ago, a little ship came to harbour and took SP K (9 kk). The price of Sp K at drug dealer was 78 and the price at docks was 80 (only 2 dollars profit). So the max. profit was 18 kk $.
    Today, it comes a little ship and took weed (109 kk) at price 9 $ (at drug dealer, the price was 7). So the final profit was over 200 kk (which is ok).

When any ship comes at docks, the price should be 15-20% bigger than drug dealer, at least this is what i knew.

I agree. My last two VIP trucks and Cheap drugs were painkillers ?!?!, the cheapest drug in Crims.
    At the dealers the price was $6, and the Dock $7... I managed to earn $50 million from last 4 VIP events. I can earn 3 times that in my sleep in the Bank from interest rate

I think i catch only 4 events. Rest of them were drugs with 0 status at dealer (3-4 of them drugs before big ship). But the present event ****minded me - cheap drugs at dealer.
    30 min to buy 2.8 kkk weed

Use support center bug section memox ask u . i wrote in support center and he asks