Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: A few bugs

Default A few bugs

I will write here a few recent bugs. Im to lazy to open a ticket..and i dont trust ticket sistem because in 90% of cases i got no answer...so i write here.

- Hookers and buildinds , 0 production when day changed in 58.
    - Start page is the same , with same players at news paper since day 54-55 i think, and now is day 59.
    - if i click profile -> statistics, there are just 55 days played. After day 55 it is like i didnt loged in, like in the old rounds, no log in,no day in statistics.
    - If i go to my profile -> history , there are robbs and attacks just before day 58. after day 58..is nothing.
    - Most of the times , when i set a Gang Attack on someone , i try to make surgery fast , but the button dont work. When i press surgery button the page just refresh and no surgery is done. I must press it 5-6 times to do the surgery. Also , when i set ga on someone..i try to be fast, to spy his last gang/attcks , so , i copy his name, find him in top , click on his profile and when i press spy user im redirected to my profile ..3-4 times untill finaly works. And after that , when finally i manage to spy the user i cant see the report fast because i receive ****ing codes. x( .

There are other small issues in the game, but for the moment i cant think about it. i just woke up

I think the only page who isn't bugged is the credit command page. Oh, the irony

Thx i ve just reported the bugs that u told us now and i hope , we can fix it soon. Gl

Default ...

And also fk robbery bug, that give money 2 times in same robbery, adjust that, we stop to robb, we report, fix it to we can go on playing. We dont want take advantages by bugs. Fix it fast, all the crims stoped rigth now

Quote Originally Posted by SeLKeR View Post
    all the crims stoped rigth now
    this is not true, i am glad that spykit cost only 10000 $ so i check a lot of players daily

FK is on at
    Bora Viver Gang

Quote Originally Posted by SeLKeR View Post
    And also fk robbery bug, that give money 2 times in same robbery, adjust that, we stop to robb, we report, fix it to we can go on playing. We dont want take advantages by bugs. Fix it fast, all the crims stoped rigth now
    This one, which was obviously the most critical should have been fixed about 2 hours ago.

Thanks for your report selker.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]