Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Multi acc!

The main point is that with multis memox will need to run more servers, then the costs of running this game will be multiplied, as you see there isn't too much players as before so it is not profitable to come back to multis.

Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    The main point is that with multis memox will need to run more servers, then the costs of running this game will be multiplied, as you see there isn't too much players as before so it is not profitable to come back to multis.
    The argument "money" is the last one you should bring in this discussion, since now we have two times more servers as we had when was multi account.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    - single account: if you play really hard you can reach level kingpin at day 100 (if you have friends maybe 50)
    - multi account: if you play relly hard you can reach level kingpin at day 20-25.
    The game was designed to be more difficult while you are playing, not to finish all levels day 20.

- single account: you must wait to be on line all the members of your team in order to rob ac / mpt / fd / fp, etc
    - multi account: you play when you want
    Well... there are many virtual gangs, and ofc you need a team/friends to rob with the gang, I think this is the only advantage you get from multi, that you can rob something alone.

- single account: no friends - you are fuc*ed
    - multi account: no friend - you still play
    Tell me a way to stop friends helping each other and we will implement it... with multi you still need a gang/team/friends to help you since you need stats/money.

What explanation you tried to do with checking accounts for dirty stats, bot, proxy, etc, is bullshit.
    - single account: there are arround 3k players. lets say there are arround 20 admins to check them. results each admin must check 150 players every day. how hard can it be? plus that you do not check each player but only the top ones
    - multi account: again 3k players but each one with arround 100 accounts (some of them with 500 acoounts but other with 10 so I made an aproximate). again you check only the top players.
    Besides in both situations there will be dirty players. example: last round user "jamesmadabond" was banned only for 6 days for breaking rule no 3, while i got banned the entire round for breaking the same rule. where is the fairness in that? And me and him we wanted the same thing: to obtain a country medal: he took it but me not, courtesy to you the BIG adiminstrator (not explicitly you Vash but to IGoGo)
    There are about 1k online always, there are more than 3k players... Ofc we can't check all of them, this should mean check all "3k players" after the end of round since many of them aren't using cheats day 1, we have a personal life so is not like you are saying... checking an account can take from 5 min to 2-3hours...
    We don't speak about bans on forum but I will take it as you accepted to speak about your case in public: exchange accounts is not allowed, this is not simply sharing, is like you sold your account, and because of that you are not allowed to play anymore on your account. James was banned for a different kind of sharing but as I said its a different case and I won't speak about.
    As frazer said we let this topic opened for listen more opinions about multi but it seems there isn't a good reason to bring it back, if not for your lazy to play and to make the game more easy for botters and cheaters.

Regards,