Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi acc!

Default Multi acc!

I dont know who gave idea for only one acc game play but I think i rly stupid! Please bring us back the old crims , i'm beging u

Multi acc was better because everyone was free to make his own game, everyone had chance for top if played hard.
    Nowadays there is 3 accounts getting stats from all their human spys without playing or doing anything for it... I dont agree with this game style, please someone answer us players about this...
    Last edited by Flavio92; 04-05-2013 at 05:11 PM.

yes, give us multi account back, to have more hunting traffic, to have more players online, yo have more players figthing for top, to anyone be there waiting, for 18 safe friends that never come in to robb fk, and think with me, if the crims have more players trafic dont wil get more credits? i think yes, better for u too

good players make stats and a lot of cash by gameplay, not by dozens of spys

so at all, multi acc is for noobs

Multi Acc! is forbidden. it's more fair that way ..
    Do you have a Question, Concern, Or Problem?

Don't worry we are here to help you

TheCrims.com Crew

عندك مشكله, او استفسار ؟

ماتخافش يا معلم احنا هنا عشان نساعدك

I think if you dont play this game, you dont have the righ to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliversb89 View Post
    Multi Acc! is forbidden. it's more fair that way ..
    It is more fair? Let me tell you one thing, with multi accounts everyone had the chance to have a good game if played hard, there was many gangs, and now? go look to the hall of fame last round, same team have made from top 1 to top 5 do you know how? + then 200 human spys playing there, and not everyone is able to play with human spys, people cant rob nowadays, they will only do roberie if "us" top teams give them a place on our gang, and we will make this guys play for us as if it was a spy, its the only way for him.

With multies u could make your own game and everyone was able to reach top if played really really hard.

Please dont say its fair this way ok in old times top killer were made killing rabbits, now top killers kill their friends it is the same, we used to make 60 spys in gg and milk them, now we dont have spys, but we have camels. What about those who dont have camels? how can they play for top? So u still think its fair?

Every single round, the winners are always the same ...
    Last edited by Flavio92; 04-05-2013 at 11:30 PM.

I kind of agree with Flavio. And I think that if you cannot really totally prevent people from using multiaccounts (you know, a lot of people can use their phones with other wifi and stuff), then just don't. I think that having a team is an advantage, but it shouldn't be overpowered as it is now. If you don't have a team, you cannot rob anything.

Multiaccount is for noobs. You better watch'out for botters and lets this kind of problem at trash

Multi accounts never more!