Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boring Game

Unhappy Boring Game

The Crims became a boring game....before i remember thecrims is fantastic rpg game,, more player 11000 user online, and now only 1000 online...why? Because now it is boring u can have only one account and now there aren't gang because only team with 10 friends made it and they dont invite...for new player it's more difficult for play...now with this "cover rob" pp only rob with cover and milk...rob and milk...rob and milk and the winner of this game is pp milk and rob all time the gang friends...

So memox change the game!!

Get used to it.

they dont go change it now the game is limited if u dont belong to one team you dont go up more them 1kk respect so try change it

lool if u made 1kk respect without "cover game" u are lucky.

(only with buildings and hookers)

Hahahaha, memox make money on this game. He can spend money four advertising

No made options for play all .

try understand the game never more gonna have multi, play alone required more money spend in creds, want take spys for the game but every round i see spys and more spys, so what is the goal of taking multi? se less players online cuz dont have gang, and cant up respect alone

so we need change this in nightclub there arent pp only main account of cover gang...because other account they used for rob

one day off in thecrims a real day to see if they can handle with that

The answer that u will got is there was 11k online because there was multi!

To be honest I would like to know what to say when someone ask me how to play? because there is alot of guys which are playing with 40 human spys they own the game the others cant do nothing, only sit and watch.