Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boring Game

more people will join thecrims when you kick admins and abuse crew, only let zed and memox and the mods

make this game free from banning and inovations

make it cheaper, no more vip, no more weapons to buy for creds, no more 30% extra, no more 10 % extra, no more hookers extra, only creds for hp and ship

set 1vs1 stats down to 1 % , let ga like it is, make robs easier 250k for fk is to much,

and again, dont watch to much inside gg and their cheaters

you banned your own game

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    more people will join thecrims when you kick admins and abuse crew, only let zed and memox and the mods

make this game free from banning and inovations

make it cheaper, no more vip, no more weapons to buy for creds, no more 30% extra, no more 10 % extra, no more hookers extra, only creds for hp and ship

set 1vs1 stats down to 1 % , let ga like it is, make robs easier 250k for fk is to much,

and again, dont watch to much inside gg and their cheaters

you banned your own game
    I like that but maybe vip, 10% hooker and buildings no remove...

but this is the most important man, in the times of really drastic economy problems in world, look at greece , spain, cypre, soon italy, and almost rest of world,
    in the times that not all countries can buy credits, ( lots of my friends cant, paraguay, argentina, venezuela) and not all players even work for some money, i guess that the most are under 18 now,

this game got to expensive and has nothing to give back, you win 300 euros for a round but you invest in team easy the triple, in every single page of crims you can spend 10 creds for something, this is much

and the worst in this case is that most of admins let players spend credits till day 150 , and later they look " deeper" of course they knew everything before, and bam bam banned

so now you think that most of players will ever play this game again after spending money and time for being banned by something what is called thecrims

thecrims , is a criminal game and it should be a criminal game, without banning admins,

when you are not smart enough to make this game safe enough, then let players try to cheat (exept the credits page, because this is real money) and have good fun, this will posible let players play the game and maybe you dont lose the rest of the 1200 online gamers =)
    Last edited by BenitoElCabron; 04-27-2013 at 07:23 PM.

But we need human play and not personal computer. No cheat because u need win with yours capacity. U can win also without credits. U must use multiaccounts.

Im coming in quite late in this discussion. I actually agree with Benito some extent, there is a fine line between upholding the rules and banning too much. As always there are two sides to the story. We could ban less but that would be unfair to the players who are really trying to play fair. If we should overlook some rules, then they shouldn't be rules in the first place.

There are several types of players in the world, some like to dig deep into the game and know all the details, some want to reach for the top as fast as possible, others want to find things that nobody else knows such as cheats and ways to get ahead that are not commonly known. I think that TC historically has attracted people that like fast results, action and pushing the limits by finding cheats and other means to get unique advantages over other players. TC players are not "philosophers" or the typical Farmville player. Over the years we have added more features and left the very simple concepts that TC was founded on but these changes has not happened without reason. One big reason is that we wanted to make the game more advanced/complicated and make it less bot prone. But as we have extended the game so have the bots and macros. To some extent the game is much more bloated now than ever before and that of course makes it harder for new (and old players) to understand and enjoy the game. Either we should start removing some features or keep TC as is feature-wise and just work on the balancing. In round 65 we are going to do the latter but I am not against removing features.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Im coming in quite late in this discussion. I actually agree with Benito some extent, there is a fine line between upholding the rules and banning too much. As always there are two sides to the story. We could ban less but that would be unfair to the players who are really trying to play fair. If we should overlook some rules, then they shouldn't be rules in the first place.

There are several types of players in the world, some like to dig deep into the game and know all the details, some want to reach for the top as fast as possible, others want to find things that nobody else knows such as cheats and ways to get ahead that are not commonly known. I think that TC historically has attracted people that like fast results, action and pushing the limits by finding cheats and other means to get unique advantages over other players. TC players are not "philosophers" or the typical Farmville player. Over the years we have added more features and left the very simple concepts that TC was founded on but these changes has not happened without reason. One big reason is that we wanted to make the game more advanced/complicated and make it less bot prone. But as we have extended the game so have the bots and macros. To some extent the game is much more bloated now than ever before and that of course makes it harder for new (and old players) to understand and enjoy the game. Either we should start removing some features or keep TC as is feature-wise and just work on the balancing. In round 65 we are going to do the latter but I am not against removing features.
    Remove or add features you don't remove the problem of "botters" or "macros" if one guy he know php or other language...they can do bot more simply. So you know to help other people the safe players.

i have small idea, maybe not so new i dont know, i just came back round 61 and did not check the entire forum here

maybe you can change the captchas a little bit, let me explain because my english is not that good

1st the hunter/atacker enter raves
    2nd the hunter/atacker must set assault
    3rd this is your code writing job developer, when the single assault or the gangassault is planed, your victim cannot make anymore plastic or dying for this movement,(of course can be dead by other user and if dead should be only shown that user is in hospital , but assault have not to disapear) and should be posible to kill after entering the captchas, only the assault must disapear when the atacker enter 3 times false captcha text.
    4th after a correct captcha the assault must be performed

hope i explained me good

this should avoid bot hunters little bit
    Last edited by BenitoElCabron; 05-19-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FaSTDiO View Post
    Remove or add features you don't remove the problem of "botters" or "macros" if one guy he know php or other language...they can do bot more simply. So you know to help other people the safe players.
    No one need knowledge about any kind of programmer language to cheat in this game, everyone knows softwares that are based on records (macros) that makes ur life easier and faster.

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    i have small idea, maybe not so new i dont know, i just came back round 61 and did not check the entire forum here

maybe you can change the captchas a little bit, let me explain because my english is not that good

1st the hunter/atacker enter raves
    2nd the hunter/atacker must set assault
    3rd this is your code writing job developer, when the single assault or the gangassault is planed, your victim cannot make anymore plastic or dying for this movement,(of course can be dead by other user and if dead should be only shown that user is in hospital , but assault have not to disapear) and should be posible to kill after entering the captchas, only the assault must disapear when the atacker enter 3 times false captcha text.
    4th after a correct captcha the assault must be performed

hope i explained me good

this should avoid bot hunters little bit
    I think I understand, you mean some kind of locking mechanism so the victim can't move while the attacker is typing the captcha. It is one way ofc but dont you think the victims will become really impatient if the attacker takes 2-3 minutes to complete the captcha?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

TheUnd3ad Guest

U dont need to block them during the time the guy is typing the captcha if I got what he said.
    The guy who is being attacked can keep on doing his tasks normally, but he will only get attacked after the guy set the right letter for the captcha, or as Benito said that u can type some 2 or 3 times it wrong and the attack will complete, but after this u would lose what u have planned on this guy.

In my point of view this is a good way to start changing TC, since one of the biggest problem is all around cheating, but the biggest one for me right now is much abt the concentrated power in the hands of few, I mean, there is one acc owner for 40, 50 guys playing to him. Does this remembers you some old system called mult-accounts??
    For me it is working worst than the rabbits system cuz now your rabbits are humans and as a rabbit his chances of growth inside the game are the lowest, less than when mults were allowed.

Im not playing right now but even so I can easily see that if you are not giving credits or some of your stats to a leader, u wont be able to do any gang robbery during the round.
    It is really clear for me that there is a manipulation in the top and only play for top who is doing what I said. (thinking in the side of a noob player without any power over the others).