Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boring Game

i know how to make 10kk without cover , without team , without hunting, anyone can do it just fallowing some game reasons

if u are good hunter you can do alone 50kk

who says 1k online ? i see 600

btw you new players, once we had 15000 players, 6 servers , and everything without multi, we only paid creds or hospital and ships

so now you see how much really play , not because multi or this shit, look at the game costs, then you know how much players really play, 10 kills 4 jails, vip, hospital, weapon , armor, hookers, 30 % extra for weapon, 10 % extra for buildings etc

every good thinking person ( of course me not ) can calculate 1+1 ,

the trophy of my friend and me, had a cost of 200 euros.

my 21kk respect had a cost of 60 euros, ( and i do not hunt )

this round and probaly next rounds i try to make a plan how to make alone and without creds a max resp. of 20kk ( i am not so sure i reach it )

who cares, its just a game

good luck

Yes u can made......buildings...hookers....but u can't win with this "cover team"!. This method it's how multi account because there are 40 pp rob and milk on main and main cover all so back multi....................or give the possibility spy mode....maybe...u can introduce again spy mode but u cant milk them but u can use them only for rob....

Quote Originally Posted by FaSTDiO View Post
    Yes u can made......buildings...hookers....but u can't win with this "cover team"!. This method it's how multi account because there are 40 pp rob and milk on main and main cover all so back multi....................or give the possibility spy mode....maybe...u can introduce again spy mode but u cant milk them but u can use them only for rob....
    I can assure you that this "cover team" is being discussed by myself and memox as I am typing this message! Any of your views are vital in this so please feel free to share here.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    I can assure you that this "cover team" is being discussed by myself and memox as I am typing this message! Any of your views are vital in this so please feel free to share here.
    the only way is take cover, or put a limit of persons with stats for wich robb, i dont see no more ideas to take that out

Quote Originally Posted by evilwalker View Post
    the only way is take cover, or put a limit of persons with stats for wich robb, i dont see no more ideas to take that out

This is a good idea...put a limit...in one gang can cover max 2 person...maybe...but cover it's advantage for new player and u cant change cover system...but maybe reintroduce spy system.....i think more player return back to play .

I think more player...more credits....

im thinking like 75% people needed to do a robberie must have stats for that robb is a good idea to me

What do you think? (frazer and memox)

i already speak with frazer and already have that idea or a similar lets see what they gonna do

Hi,

In my opinion, this tactic of covering is already overused, and since I did it aswell last round, it requires alot of time into dedicating yourself for robberies, milking and so on, as for requirement is having nerves of steel. Quitting it will also drop out some side-effects, such as players being too much used to robberies and there will be nothing else to do. I've seen loads of complaints regarding robberies, saying they're lacking from the game, and the crew implemented the covers and creating some benefits.

Even tho' most of the community, the active, who really play the game has something against it, I can vouch for nerfing them up a bit since it could use the "new-borns".

To settle it up a bit with you guys, there were 15k players online when we had access to having multi-accounts. Make some math into this, a player would've had at least 10 accounts online x 1000, that would go up to 10k + the auxiliary people would've got up to max 11-12k.

Recently thecrims had a short downfall because of the training section, which was partially removed because it brought into the game like most of the stats, since all we did was train, and hunt afterwards in my case.

The guide into making more respect is influenced by the player himself, I've seen quite a few new players finishing with 1kk respect with ease, and that didn't seem a problem. As I've read somewhere, nobody is a top player at the beginning and it takes some time to accomplish something. For me, in fact it took 3 rounds to get used to the updates and realize I have to use up every section of the game, such as robbing, managing street-ladies, chasing for drugs, doing ships, hunting and so on.

In my opinion, if there'll be any update, there will also pop up concerns and complaints; zed and memox won't be able to satisfy every one of us. For example, the old players will complain about removing the cover and they'll put a question mark into playing. Even tho' they transformed this game into a credit-game, you have to shrink somewhere into the community and prove you can still stay tough without any benefits.

->The only way to solve this issue, is adding a limit per cover robberies a day (24H), and that'll solve up the riddle, also it won't bring up conflicts. <-
    Regards,
    Tiger
    Last edited by derTiger; 04-25-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    Survival of the fittest only the strong survive!

->The only way to solve this issue, is adding a limit per cover robberies a day (24H), and that'll solve up the riddle, also it won't bring up conflicts. <-
    I approve but i think we can have lessa player that play ......we need a innovation..for increase player online because there arent pp...the nightclub are empty..
    Last edited by FaSTDiO; 04-26-2013 at 09:26 PM.