Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disqus Ideas

Hybrid View

Default Disqus Ideas

Good Evening Everyone!

I've created this topic to gather any ideas which you would like brought up for discussion in Disqus. We have made this new in-game discussion tool to get valuable feedback from players regarding our plans for future rounds. Very shortly the ability to post new ideas there will be removed to stop spam so please keep on track and Give your feedback on the current Discussions. Once we have other popular ideas they will be added!

Thanks for your support.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

I'm trying to enter member tc how can I do to get here I know it is not the place to talk, the more I wanted to see changes leguais all we want. I think you are not listening to the other players type in you guys think they should at least try to do what the player wants. thank you for replying but you guys could put my idea on a list to have more perssonagens I find it very very cool thanks for the reply XD.... I think as a profession drug dealer he would have stats like strength and charisma and almost more what you have in the game more this profession would be different. the drug dealer struggles in win twice in strength and charisma. charisma would help turns into reputation among thieves and Gangster and sell their drugs costatia more than 7% in profits. for each level rise that he could gain advantages in purchasing factories. this would be a good thing. I think you guys should return the spy cons

Please GM/AM add back the hookers, Every time I try to use any drugs to fill my energy, I end up going to the hospital. It is very annoying.
    thx

I think this thread it's unseless because more people says more ideas...but i dont see none of these ideas in game....only some stupid features..that i think they are unseless on round 65.
    I see only - players, no gang for rob, no player in nightclub. So memox help the game...you reduced only cover, ok good idea,but if you reduce cover system you need a new system for new players for rob and entry in gang. I think multiaccout it's a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by mayari View Post
    Please GM/AM add back the hookers, Every time I try to use any drugs to fill my energy, I end up going to the hospital. It is very annoying.
    thx
    To understand how to calculate the percentage drug / energy you can see this guide. The Crims Game Guide & FAQ
    So easy, not think it's a good idea return back to this old style.

Quote Originally Posted by FaSTDiO View Post
    I think this thread it's unseless because more people says more ideas...but i dont see none of these ideas in game....only some stupid features..that i think they are unseless on round 65.
    I see only - players, no gang for rob, no player in nightclub. So memox help the game...you reduced only cover, ok good idea,but if you reduce cover system you need a new system for new players for rob and entry in gang. I think multiaccout it's a solution.
    I think it's useless to talk again about multi and "PLEASE" try to keep it as possible out of this thread.
    Personally i don't find it's the correct way to make this a better game. So, squeeze your brains and if you have any idea that could be fun and practical pull it out.
    Last edited by Tre9ro; 07-17-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Well, I observed the game and I got a reasonable idea. It's quite simple. The idea is adding the button "report" to each player's page, so the report information sent would go directly to the admins or whoever is in charge of dealing with the reports. It's pretty rough, and the idea could be developed, in my view.

safe gangs .... improve these ones, do not allowed ppl without stats to join safe gangs, now safe gangs are pointless, every time we make a team to robb, after 1-2 robbs everyone is leaving a safe gang because they get more money on singles robbs, check out a logs frazer, seriously they need improvements.

an item that allows you to make your intelligence stats become your strength stats and the other way around

an item that works for 30seconds (per example) that leave you with your stamina on 100% for you to do everything you want

You guys could add something related to illegal organ trading|harvesting, perhaps you go to a whorehouse and leave there in the hospital without a kidney in a bathtub or something