Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disqus Ideas

Olá
    Poderiam trazer os puteiros de volta. Misture-os com as boates, faz igual as boates dos adm, somente o thecrims pode adicionar putas, assim como soh o thecrims pode adicionar várias drogas .. Uma vez feito isso, muitos jogadores vão ficar procurando as putas, assim facilitando a caça ..

Items and Black Market
    Why u don't add other items to the black market ??
    it must be limited "every player can Purchase it 5 or 10 times in the round "
    Other thing
    Now we can active items but we can't deactivate it ,, some time players want to cancel it " like hide gang donation point if you want to complete a level " u have to wait till finish ,, we can cancel training , rubbery , attack and investment but items no
    thanks ..

my words to the owner of the game a lot of people have leave the game and not playing any more number of people who play crims are decreasing every day i think u made this game for earning profit from it and day after day it reduced the game become to some people only and no new people can join and continue playing ......... i will tell u how to make a lot of people come play crims again and u increase number of players and increase profit ........ one thing u should do cancel the attack of gang to another gang so that u can stop milking for some players u can make attack of gangs like challenge and all the member must agree in that case the players will play with secure and then they will buy a lot of credit to help them cause they know it will help them and no one will take there skill ........ the player who win is the most player who stay a lot of time every day playing and us a lot of methods to win

Hi.
    1. In the message should be "messages, system messages, sent messages". because when you rob gg robberies you get lot of spam in your inbox and its hard to find message you need. or you just miss it and you will never read it :O
    2. Once i was in gang. they gave me trusted, but i dont need them now. and i dont want to see that gang anymore. It should be possible to remove trusted relationship to gg by yourself! not to wait while leader removes trusted to you.
    3. After you rob any single robbery its not possible to hide information about that robbery and its not comfortable while robbing with gg. If i choose "Single-user crimes: [choose...] " and rob with gg. it should stay "Single-user crimes: [choose...] " not to show single robberies information after i come back to robbery after visiting night club.
    4. After wining at Fight Club for every weekly challenge THE WINNER should get some stats. There you can loose stats , but you can not get. so at least the winner should take ~100K stats.
    5. To spy the noob costs 10K - 50K also to spy TOP players cost the same price. But detox and surgery gets more expensive every time your respect is increasing. I think to spy top player should be not 10K, but 10KK or even more than that!!
    6. Also medal for most successfully gang assault creator would be good idea. i think
    Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by kutvelas; 03-03-2016 at 12:44 PM.

an item that allows you to make your intelligence stats become your strength stats and the other way around

an item that works for 30seconds (per example) that leave you with your stamina on 100% for you to do everything you want

You guys could add something related to illegal organ trading|harvesting, perhaps you go to a whorehouse and leave there in the hospital without a kidney in a bathtub or something

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz View Post
    You guys could add something related to illegal organ trading|harvesting, perhaps you go to a whorehouse and leave there in the hospital without a kidney in a bathtub or something
    So, we could buy the organ? I don't quite get your ideia.
    But, buying some organs for stats bonuses, seems a good ideia. Just like items works, with resistence bonus.

Maybe we could get random items from the hospital, with chance of dying or something.
    That could work.

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    So, we could buy the organ? I don't quite get your ideia.
    But, buying some organs for stats bonuses, seems a good ideia. Just like items works, with resistence bonus.

Maybe we could get random items from the hospital, with chance of dying or something.
    That could work.
    Yes, they would add some sort of bonus related to the organ, could be random
    Also an illegal or clandestine blood bank type of building, hobbos, whores and addicts, you could buy it by the liter or collect it somehow and sell it to the hospital, somehow like a drug
    whores could influence the ammount you could collect perhaps
    i mean, something related to that market
    it is a market heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz View Post
    Yes, they would add some sort of bonus related to the organ, could be random
    Also an illegal or clandestine blood bank type of building, hobbos, whores and addicts, you could buy it by the liter or collect it somehow and sell it to the hospital, somehow like a drug
    whores could influence the ammount you could collect perhaps
    i mean, something related to that market
    it is a market heheh
    Not sure how to implement this, but further in the gamer that could work somehow.
    They have many simples and objetive ideias that are way better and simple... so idk friend.

But nice work!